Notices
Site Feedback / Suggestions If you have any suggestions or want to see something voice your opinion in here.

Troubleshooting Forums?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2004, 03:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Troubleshooting Forums?

A thought occurred to me today. Why don't we have a troubleshooting forum for each car....Evo/Lancer/Ralliart. I have seen so many posts about, "Is anyone else having this problem?", or "My car is making a weird noise?" etc. It might be helpful to everyone to have all those threads in one place. It would make it easier to find a thread about a particular problem, and [fingers_crossed] may clear up some of the repeat threads that always get posted [/fingers_crossed]. What do you guys think? mods?
Old Mar 22, 2004, 03:58 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We had a Troubleshooting Forum before we decided to merge the Troubleshooting forum and Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain together. We merged both for the simple fact that some topics cover each other (Ex. A certain member has a problem with his Turbo, and yet he posts it in Troubleshooting, but then again it relates to the Turbo in general which should belong in the Engine Forum). Its all about topics "crossing boundaries," so to speak. To sum it up, their both the same forum having the same kind of topics, so we ended up merging them.

Normally those type of threads end up in the Engine Forum.