Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Where is everyone at on Friday night in SA?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2006, 01:59 PM
j8
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where is everyone at on Friday night in SA?

Like the title reads. Where is everyone meeting on Friday nights? I went down to Best Buy last night and it looked like a ghost town except for the cops.
Old Jan 7, 2006, 05:43 PM
Evolving Member

it wasnt that bad there were a few cars id say about 20-30 cars and 4 of them were evos
Old Jan 7, 2006, 06:28 PM
j8
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by navypaul
it wasnt that bad there were a few cars id say about 20-30 cars and 4 of them were evos
I went down there about 10pm and did not see anyone. Maybe four or five cars.
Old Jan 8, 2006, 07:40 PM

the police don't like people that parking lot. i stopped going after a couple times there is always biffs bugers off judson and I35 . Mostly muscle cars but car guys are car guys : :meh: We should organize something maybe a meet and cruze at a fine dinning establishment Hooters. I've only seen one wanna be Evo a ralliart with an evo wing.
Old Jan 8, 2006, 08:21 PM
j8
Evolving Member

I am up for what ever, but I sold the EVO so I may look out of place.
Old Jan 8, 2006, 08:37 PM
Evolving Member

You Bought A Neon And Sold The Evo?????????????????????????????
Old Jan 9, 2006, 06:03 PM
j8
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Blitzbaster02
You Bought A Neon And Sold The Evo?????????????????????????????

Yeah, time for a new project car. The Evo spent way to much time in the shop getting fixed. After the second TC in two years I had enough.
Old Jan 9, 2006, 08:41 PM

Hey, I know this is off topic, but where are the closest awd dynos to San Antonio? Thanks
Old Jan 9, 2006, 11:09 PM
j8
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mr_atchison
Hey, I know this is off topic, but where are the closest awd dynos to San Antonio? Thanks
MZM is the closest in Austin.
Old Jan 17, 2006, 03:09 PM

Hey, j8. I have also been wondering where everyone is at. I have been just doing lil mods to my car but I am focused on AMS out of Arlington Hieghts by Chicago. I already have a plan and how to go about getting my lil monster up in the 800whp club. I am going to look into getting some sponsors. The total ticket for light speed capabilites is around $30,000. I figure a spent that much on my ****ty civic over 3 years and it was not even 200 bhp!! So hopefully pretty soon I will be representing lil s.a. in the NOPI and NIRA circuits. Well let me know when you guys want to meet up. I know about 3 evo's on base that are willing to go for a lil cruise and some grub. Have you heard from Eric (Ovenmitt), I think he has been pretty bummed out. He lost his job with the government. well let me when to meet up!!!
Old Jan 17, 2006, 03:10 PM

Another thing, how the hell do you load up pics for your profile? everytime I try is doesn"t work.
Old Jan 17, 2006, 07:31 PM
j8
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by C.DAVE.GO
Hey, j8. I have also been wondering where everyone is at. I have been just doing lil mods to my car but I am focused on AMS out of Arlington Hieghts by Chicago. I already have a plan and how to go about getting my lil monster up in the 800whp club. I am going to look into getting some sponsors. The total ticket for light speed capabilites is around $30,000. I figure a spent that much on my ****ty civic over 3 years and it was not even 200 bhp!! So hopefully pretty soon I will be representing lil s.a. in the NOPI and NIRA circuits. Well let me know when you guys want to meet up. I know about 3 evo's on base that are willing to go for a lil cruise and some grub. Have you heard from Eric (Ovenmitt), I think he has been pretty bummed out. He lost his job with the government. well let me when to meet up!!!
Good to hear from you Dave. I spoke to Eric just a couple of weeks ago. He bought some stuff off the old car. Not to many people are heading out these days. I am meeting up with a few people on Thursday night at Benigens off I-10. Wanted to get some information on the SRT-4 from the local guys here in town. If you want to load up pictures of the car you need to reduce the size of the picture. Try taking the picture thru Paint and then save it. You will lose a little detail, but it should be small enough to load into your profile. If you are in town swing by on Thursday night.
Old Jan 18, 2006, 12:14 PM
Evolved Member

i'm still alive you fools. haha. and i haven't lost the job yet. tomorrow is the last day. also, my car won't boost over 12.5 psi. it's freakin killing me. we need to meet up again sometime...
Old Jan 20, 2006, 03:50 PM
Evolving Member

I've driven out to Best Buy a couple of times in the past month but like j8 says, there's never anyone out there. I HAD noticed that the parking lot on the other side of 410 (old Sears lot) had quite a few tuner cars in it around the same time on Friday night that Best Buy used to be habitated. Couldn't quite figure out how to get into the lot since there's a lot of construction going on around there but might take a look tonight.

Tony
Old Jan 23, 2006, 06:12 PM
Evolved Member

anyone up for meetin sometime?

Quick Reply: Where is everyone at on Friday night in SA?