Notices
South Region Includes AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX, NE, KS.

Tuned by Evodynamics??

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2011, 07:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Tuned by Evodynamics??

Just getting some feedback on KevinD. I've seen 8 out of 10 members recommend him, and I wanna know how good the kid is. I've heard "stories" here and there, but that's why I'm here. To slash em out, and quit worrying.

How would you guys trust your Evo with the shop? I plan on doing a few things in the next 2 months.

p.s. I don't mind driving down Austin, SA for one.

Last edited by Evo_Jr; Dec 23, 2011 at 08:03 AM.
Old Dec 23, 2011, 10:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Evo_Jr
Just getting some feedback on KevinD. I've seen 8 out of 10 members recommend him, and I wanna know how good the kid is. I've heard "stories" here and there, but that's why I'm here. To slash em out, and quit worrying.

How would you guys trust your Evo with the shop? I plan on doing a few things in the next 2 months.

p.s. I don't mind driving down Austin, SA for one.
I would highly recommend him. He delivers reliable results, and will even help you out remotely if you monkey something up after he's done with your tune. For example, he tuned my IX on a leaking stock BOV last year before I fixed my leaking APS BOV, and was able to send me a new ROM to load up after I put the APS back on and it was holding 4 more lbs. of boost than the stocker that leaked even worse. I'll be driving back up to DFW this upcoming spring/summer after I install my new MAP EM and JMFAB O2 dump.
Old Dec 23, 2011, 11:07 AM
Evolving Member

Never dealt with them myself but heard they do good work up there.

Me personally being from sa like to get my work done at Jms down here in San Antonio.
Old Dec 23, 2011, 12:21 PM
Evolving Member

Only place I go for tunes and stuff I don't want to do on my Evo myself. I've been using his services for 4+ years.
Old Dec 23, 2011, 12:51 PM
Evolving Member

^^^^ see there yah go.

I've trusted Jms with my evo since I got out of marines all the way from 320hp to what it's at now
Old Dec 24, 2011, 08:22 AM
Evolved Member

Every time I call the shop, I get sent to the voicemail, my txt never get replied, and I'm thinking I'm going to have the same luck with E-mail. Not to mention I have been trying to reach the shop for a month. Here and there I call, and no answer, or get the voicemail right after a few rings. He would reply to posts on forums saying he would return each call and text, but I'm getting no reply this way.

Just thought I'd get some last feedback, but it looks like I'll just spend the extra cash to ship it elsewhere. Very disappointed .

Thanks guys for the feedback. Glad it worked out for y'all.
Old Dec 24, 2011, 08:41 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Every time I call the shop, I get sent to the voicemail, my txt never get replied, and I'm thinking I'm going to have the same luck with E-mail. Not to mention I have been trying to reach the shop for a month. Here and there I call, and no answer, or get the voicemail right after a few rings. He would reply to posts on forums saying he would return each call and text, but I'm getting no reply this way.

Just thought I'd get some last feedback, but it looks like I'll just spend the extra cash to ship it elsewhere. Very disappointed .

That's really weird. I've never had a problem tracking him down. I rarely call though. It's usually PM, e-mail, or text.
Old Dec 24, 2011, 08:45 AM

He has picked up or called back when I have called. Going to them next week to get some parts installed and tuned
Old Dec 24, 2011, 08:45 AM
Evolving Member

Busy time of year right now. You could try swinging by the the shop. My guess is that they are with their families right during this time.
Old Dec 24, 2011, 08:51 AM
Former Sponsor

i respond to nearly every text i get, are you sure your texting the correct number? my cell is 817-776-2170. whats your number? i'll shoot you a text.

when people leave voice mails i always respond to them as well, especially if its concerning getting work done. if you are always getting sent to voice mail, i can't imagine your calling/texting the right number... but i have had a person say they can't dial my phone from work so weirder things could happen.

also, we have regular shop hours, so even if for some reason you cant get ahold of me, we are there from 10am until 7pm mon-friday, and saturdays usually from 10-5.

Last edited by KevinD; Dec 24, 2011 at 08:59 AM.
Old Dec 24, 2011, 10:59 AM
Evolved Member

Will you guys be open on Monday?

I'm almost 2 hours away, so phone is currently best option due to my schedule. I've dialed the number off your website. Not 100% sure if it's that one.
Old Dec 24, 2011, 11:40 AM
Evolving Member

I've use KevinD even before he did not have Evo Dynamics and his shop right now. First time was when he drove to Houston for a tune, since then I drove to Dallas 2 times for installs and tune. He is a good guy and does not charge you an arm and a leg for certain things. Last tune was 2009 and it is still running perfect. I have been itching for another trip to Dallas, but gotta plan and wait for new parts before heading out there again. You won't be disappointed when you use them for your Evo.
Old Dec 24, 2011, 12:25 PM
Evolving Member

See there yah go got some good reviews.

See yah at supra nationals
Old Dec 24, 2011, 04:49 PM
Former Sponsor

Will you guys be open on Monday?

I'm almost 2 hours away, so phone is currently best option due to my schedule. I've dialed the number off your website. Not 100% sure if it's that one.
I'll be there all day Monday. Come on down, I can get you tuned!
Old Dec 24, 2011, 09:05 PM
Evolving Member

bammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quick Reply: Tuned by Evodynamics??