Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Anyone in FL going to Halloween Horror Night in at Universal?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2004, 05:28 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SurfguruJon311
Im going tomarrow! MyFirstnewcar, how did it go? any recomendations on which haunted houses i should wait for or skip?
Damn, sorry dude, this is my first time online since then....

But for all of those who are looking to go soon, GET THE FAST PASS!!!! The lines this year were crazy. I was really pissed because this was the first time that I was NOT able to get into all of the Haunted Houses. All of the houses had a 2+ hour wait, as well as nearly all the rides having a 2 and a half our wait. The second house I went to had a sign saying that it was a 75 minute wait, and we waited 2hours and 45 minutes to get into the house. Other than that... definitely good times!
Old Oct 16, 2004, 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by myfirstnewcar
Damn, sorry dude, this is my first time online since then....

But for all of those who are looking to go soon, GET THE FAST PASS!!!! The lines this year were crazy. I was really pissed because this was the first time that I was NOT able to get into all of the Haunted Houses. All of the houses had a 2+ hour wait, as well as nearly all the rides having a 2 and a half our wait. The second house I went to had a sign saying that it was a 75 minute wait, and we waited 2hours and 45 minutes to get into the house. Other than that... definitely good times!
If you can, go during the week. The weekend is the worst time to go. They're also taking up both Universal and Islands... so there'll be more places to visit.
Old Oct 16, 2004, 11:53 AM
Evolving Member

we went on thurs and had the speed pass and got on every ride and haunted house skipping the lines....well worth it....we got in at 9 and by 1:30 we were done with all rides and houses in both parks
Old Oct 16, 2004, 03:46 PM
Evolving Member

Its alright MyFirstCar . I recomend to everyone going to spend an extra 15 bucks and get the express pass. The lines were incredible!! You can get them at guest services before you go into the park. All in all though I had a good time. The scare zones were pretty cool!