Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Naples/Fort Myers/Cape Coral Evo GTG

Search this Thread

Old Oct 19, 2005, 08:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lukerussell
off subject.

hey guys. i have an '04 STi race car (one lap of america) and a saabaru 9-2X for the wife. i'm looking for an evo ix for my work car. what dealership do you suggest. i'm not a fan of O'brien in Ft. Myers (that's where i live).

luke
I've heard rumors of a decent one in the Sarasota area... but I'd go to Miami.
Old Oct 20, 2005, 04:59 PM
Evolving Member

off subject.

hey guys. i have an '04 STi race car (one lap of america) and a saabaru 9-2X for the wife. i'm looking for an evo ix for my work car. what dealership do you suggest. i'm not a fan of O'brien in Ft. Myers (that's where i live).

luke
Hey, My name is Greg I had an 04 Blue wingless STi and I met you before. I met you right when you came to pick your car up from frey after I think you got your front mount on.

O'brien is the only local dealership around, sucks because they have to idea what is going on.
Old Oct 20, 2005, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by 5.slow
Hey, My name is Greg I had an 04 Blue wingless STi and I met you before. I met you right when you came to pick your car up from frey after I think you got your front mount on.

O'brien is the only local dealership around, sucks because they have to idea what is going on.
oh yea. i recognized the 5.slow but i didn't know what from. are you still doing your thing over at bell tower?

the STi got crunched at the One Lap of America this year. i fixed the body work, but something was goofy w/ the engine, so it's being rebuilt right now.

i thought the evo ix had been out a while, but i guess not. it seems everyone is just getting their first one in. i may wait a month or two until they cool down. i think obrien has a loaded one in for $36k. i'm sure it has their famous $1500 environmental package and pin stripe b.s. added to that.

luke
Old Oct 20, 2005, 06:24 PM
Evolving Member

off subject.

luke
Fountain Mits here in Orlando is working hard to get the enthusiast business. They're what Mastro is to the local Subie d00ds. Talk to Brian and tell him Dr Evo sent you
Old Oct 20, 2005, 06:27 PM
Evolving Member

I havent valetd at bell tower in about 6 months.

I was at the O'brien in Fort Myers Tuesday and I didn't see a IX yet. A friend of mine is a mechanic there and he said they are suppose to be doing a special vip type pricing similar to what ford does. Like the D plans where employees family members get invoice and I think he is getting a few of those. I will talk to him about it next time Im up there.
Old Oct 20, 2005, 06:29 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Haste
Fountain Mits here in Orlando is working hard to get the enthusiast business. They're what Mastro is to the local Subie d00ds. Talk to Brian and tell him Dr Evo sent you
I wonder what kind of deal he can get on an IX MR. I have been thinking about getting one but I don't know if it is worth it over the VIII and I am pretty sure I will take a big hit on a cars thats only a year old.
Old Oct 21, 2005, 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by Haste
that's what i'm looking for. thank you dr evo.
Old Nov 10, 2005, 05:44 PM
Evolving Member

Are we ever going to get something together? If we dont start making plans I am just going to drive around friday and saturday until I see another evo and I am going to run you off the road and force you to talk to me.
Old Nov 10, 2005, 06:00 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 5.slow
Are we ever going to get something together? If we dont start making plans I am just going to drive around friday and saturday until I see another evo and I am going to run you off the road and force you to talk to me.
Haha I hear ya. I say we do a meet at FGCU (in that area) or something. Why not this Saturday? Then go party at the college .

FGCU is having some thing at Ricochet tonight and I'll be there with my EVO if you wanna head on down
Old Nov 10, 2005, 06:19 PM
Evolving Member

I think potts might be ok to go back to as long as we park out back and dont just stand in the parking lot. We just need to find a descent place to meet without getting hassled.
Old Nov 10, 2005, 06:20 PM
Evolving Member

Ok lets see what everyone says.

Who can do friday nights or Saturday nights or either one?

Naples or Fort Myers?
Old Nov 10, 2005, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

LOL. Saw ANOTHER silver Evo today and met a kid who bought the white RS from O'Brien a few weeks back...couldn't get his name or determine if he was on the "board".

I'm working til 9pm both nights but I can swing by wherever...I'm not enthused about meeting at Potts based on it's past history
Old Nov 11, 2005, 02:18 PM
Evolved Member

Any of the local guys need an HKS cat-back exaust? I'll cut you a deal on local pickup!
Old Nov 11, 2005, 02:20 PM
Evolved Member

BTW..working late tonight. Have to shoot a high school football game at Riverdalel High School in NE Ft. Myers...if anyone is getting together, I can swing by!
Old Nov 12, 2005, 04:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Mr. Stock
LOL. Saw ANOTHER silver Evo today and met a kid who bought the white RS from O'Brien a few weeks back...couldn't get his name or determine if he was on the "board".

I'm working til 9pm both nights but I can swing by wherever...I'm not enthused about meeting at Potts based on it's past history
Might of been me I was in the Naples area today.

I actually wouldn't mind meeting Sundays (not this one going to the game tomorrow) and drink and watch some football.

Quick Reply: Naples/Fort Myers/Cape Coral Evo GTG