Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Augusta/Ft Gordon area

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2013, 10:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by InSAnE-RioT
lol nice, me and my buddy started one over there and then i switched to a swing shift at work and could never go. Might be the same one. Got a few friends who probably still go to it.
ive just seen two new evo's on base, a black one and a red one. we need to try and get ahold of all these evo peeps and set up a little get together or something, ive counted about 6 ct9a evos and idk how many 10's. im just gonna start leaving notes on peoples cars.
Old Nov 16, 2013, 03:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by scopy
ive just seen two new evo's on base, a black one and a red one. we need to try and get ahold of all these evo peeps and set up a little get together or something, ive counted about 6 ct9a evos and idk how many 10's. im just gonna start leaving notes on peoples cars.

I left a few notes on a couple of evos throughout last year and never got any response. I still say give it a try though.
Old Nov 19, 2013, 05:39 PM
Evolving Member

How far away from savannah? I may make the trip to an event if it's not too far
Old Nov 20, 2013, 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by hamburger_train
How far away from savannah? I may make the trip to an event if it's not too far

I think Augusta is about 2.5 hours from Savannah, im not positive though because ive never made that drive. "Event" is a term i would use loosely lol, more like a meet... a mini meet.
Old Nov 20, 2013, 04:20 AM

savannah is 2.5 ish hours, ive made that drive many many times lol. you probably wouldnt want to drive up for a mini meet, but i know of a group of evos in savannah and maybe in spring or when it warms back up we can do a cruise and meet, somewhere between augusta and savannah
Old Nov 20, 2013, 03:29 PM
Evolving Member

Are there any fun spots to drive around here? There's virtually nothing that I'm aware of

Aside from the occasional onramp
Old Nov 20, 2013, 04:41 PM

yea ive been having a hell of a hard time trying to find a good road or something too, im gonna do some research and just drive for a good weekend and see if i can find anything out in the back roads and country sides or something, Tennessee had some great roads though, and so did Monterey, i miss it, the roads here are straight and ****ty
Old Nov 21, 2013, 03:32 AM

Thow on some dirt/gravel tires and go on all those random back roads on Ft Gordon. Just make sure theres no exercises going on back there before you go.
Old Nov 21, 2013, 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by InSAnE-RioT
Thow on some dirt/gravel tires and go on all those random back roads on Ft Gordon. Just make sure theres no exercises going on back there before you go.
lol yea ive done that a few times, down by the gun range, didnt have enough clearance for some of the trails now because a lot of it washed out during rainy season.
Old Nov 22, 2013, 04:27 AM

lol yea ive done that a few times, down by the gun range, didnt have enough clearance for some of the trails now because a lot of it washed out during rainy season.

Last time we were back there, probably around january, there were some broken parts haha.
Old Apr 29, 2014, 11:08 AM

I'm in Gordon for the next 2 months, I'm driving a red X. I'm down for a meeting or something
Old Apr 29, 2014, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by RR_EVO21
I'm in Gordon for the next 2 months, I'm driving a red X. I'm down for a meeting or something
if you come out to the kroger on washington on saturday night after about 2130 there will be few out there, i think only three of us evo guys go, me in my EB 9 , my buddy in his X and another guy in a red 8
Old Apr 30, 2014, 07:28 AM

Thursday night's around 1900 by Starbucks On Robert C Daniel. Mostly Subaru guys from NASIOC. When I went to the one by Kroger it left a bad impression. No evos were there, just a bunch of douche bags arguing about who's car is better and hating on everyone else.
Old Apr 30, 2014, 09:43 AM

if you come out to the kroger on washington on saturday night after about 2130 there will be few out there, i think only three of us evo guys go, me in my EB 9 , my buddy in his X and another guy in a red 8

Ill be there this Saturday!!!!
Old Apr 30, 2014, 10:09 PM

There is a "Cars and Coffee" on Saturday at 0800 where the old K-Mart used to be on Washington. There's also some other car show at the Adventure Crossing around 1000.

Quick Reply: Augusta/Ft Gordon area