Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Raleigh Meets: Saturday, July 1st, 2006

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2006, 04:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MEET DATE:
Saturday, July 1, 2006

MEET TIME:
5pm – 7pm
**We will be inside at 5pm**

NEW LOCATION:
Subway
4137 Davis Drive, Morrisville NC 27560
919-481-9515

Subway is in the McCrimmon Corners Shopping Center. However, please use one of the links below to find directions from your location:
http://maps.yahoo.com/dd
Or
http://maps.google.com/

A few things to know about the meet...
#1 – This is not a car club.
#2 – This is not an exclusive meet for any specific make/model/year. The main makes that show up are Mazda, Nissan, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Dodge, Audi and Lexus.
#3 – This is very casual. We meet up for dinner, hang out and talk.

Send me a PM with your email address if you would like for me to email you each month about the meets.
Old Jun 25, 2006, 06:11 PM

I'll plan on being there, it's been awhile. Looking forward to seeing Tims place.
Old Jun 25, 2006, 06:17 PM
Evolved Member

I'm gonna have to make this one becuase it will probably be my last in the forseeable future. April, Trinity, and I will be moving back to Jacksonville about mid July. So it will be a good way for me to tell everyone goodbye and all that mushy stuff. Tim will probably kick my butt because I have not called him and told him yet. Hopefully I can have the car done. Finally getting my new bumper and CF hood. Getting the car painted when we get to Jacksonville. I'ma have to go out with one last meet and besides y'all have to see Trinity and how big she has gotten. See ya later and tell J I said What's up?
Old Jun 25, 2006, 10:11 PM
Evolved Member

see everyone there, man... sucks to hear your bouncing out of raleigh, i remember when you first got here!
Old Jun 26, 2006, 08:02 AM
Evolved Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Centrylancer
see everyone there, man... sucks to hear your bouncing out of raleigh, i remember when you first got here!

Yeah Rob, thanks for the help with the dresser! Y'all mind helping me again? I'd really appreciate it. I'll have to try and come back once I get the car done to see all of you again too. I'll be sure and post up pics before then though. Hey, you wann come over and help me put on my new front bumper and hood? Lazy a$$! LOL. Gotta run, got 2 weeks of school stuff to finish since I'm going to the beach next week! YEAH. Later peeps! Looking forward to Saturday, but don't laugh my other hood is still taped down to the car! LOL!

Ben
Old Jun 26, 2006, 12:00 PM
Evolved Member

Holy hell it's about time! LOL....I'm back in NC and I've missed you guys....can't wait to see ya'll again!

Brian
Old Jun 27, 2006, 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by Cirrusly Evolvd
Holy hell it's about time! LOL....I'm back in NC and I've missed you guys....can't wait to see ya'll again!

Brian
SHUT UP!! YOU ARE BACK!!!! OMG! That is AWESOME!
Sorry - the last 3 months for meets/me have been a wash. But now we are back in business! See you on Saturday!
Old Jun 27, 2006, 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by Natalie Ridgway
I'll plan on being there, it's been awhile. Looking forward to seeing Tims place.
I know - it has been awhile! Can't wait to see you! Wooooohoo!
Old Jun 27, 2006, 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by BensLancer
I'm gonna have to make this one becuase it will probably be my last in the forseeable future. April, Trinity, and I will be moving back to Jacksonville about mid July. So it will be a good way for me to tell everyone goodbye and all that mushy stuff. Tim will probably kick my butt because I have not called him and told him yet. Hopefully I can have the car done. Finally getting my new bumper and CF hood. Getting the car painted when we get to Jacksonville. I'ma have to go out with one last meet and besides y'all have to see Trinity and how big she has gotten. See ya later and tell J I said What's up?
Jacksonville?! Well - I hope you can make it out! Take care if I don't see you on Saturday!
Old Jun 30, 2006, 06:23 PM
Evolved Member

Jacksonville, NC! Wish it was FLA!!!!!!!!! What time should we show up? it only takes me 5 minutes to get over there! LOL I want everyone to get their giggles out after looking at my hood as soon as I can! LOL
Old Jul 1, 2006, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by BensLancer
Jacksonville, NC! Wish it was FLA!!!!!!!!! What time should we show up? it only takes me 5 minutes to get over there! LOL I want everyone to get their giggles out after looking at my hood as soon as I can! LOL
well - 5pm is when we will probably have everyone inside to eat. subway is more of a casual environment than the restaurants we used to go too. people can get up and go outside when ever they want to look at cars and talk.
Old Jul 1, 2006, 09:41 AM
Evolved Member

Cool! I'll prolly go earlier to mess with Tim and Rob if his lazy butt is workin! LOL! We might not stay too long. Got alot of packing to do and all that fun stuff before we go to the beach next week! We'll see you there though! Side note! I ain't washing my car either! LOL with a busted hood it don't matter if the car is cleam or not! LOL! PEACE!!!!!!
Old Jul 1, 2006, 02:41 PM
Evolved Member

Sorry I couldn't make it (I know Tracy, I'd said I'd be there!) But my Evo is giving me problems and making some awful noises so I'm not driving it until Monday when I can get it to the dealer.
I do plan to be up there next month though....I'm gonna go cry now!

Brian
Old Jul 1, 2006, 05:59 PM
Evolved Member

Damn B!!!!!!!!!!! I won't be here next month, but it's all good! I'll have my car done by the next time I come back up and we'll see you then, aight? Later!!!
Old Jul 1, 2006, 11:53 PM
Evolved Member

hehe...no problem bud, if you come to the September meet my car will blow your socks off

I'll just leave it at that...but Evolvd has some serious horses being installed mid August.