Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

The Varsity scene in Atlanta in July

Search this Thread

Old Jul 12, 2006, 12:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi, any of you guys have the XEDE in your car? I want to pull mine out and put the car completely stock to see if my fuel consumption improves. I'd appreciate some help from one of you local guys if possible. I know that it's supposed to be a piece of cake, but I rather get some help/advise from an experienced person. Please PM me if you want to help me. I'll be wanting to do this sometime next week...

Thanks
Old Jul 13, 2006, 10:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Atlmethevo
I signed up to that site 2 times but the admin must be a moron and not know how to reset or send out passwords

thought i was the only one having problems with that site.......hehe

and to silver evo 8.......wow that was way off topic....lol but if you need help you can always go or call the person who put it in maybe. youre right its not that hard just some unplugging and plugging basically but ebst of luck
Old Jul 13, 2006, 10:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
silverevo8, you drive an evo, it was not for great fuel saving. you have a another car for that.
Old Jul 13, 2006, 10:47 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Toddevo 8
silverevo8, you drive an evo, it was not for great fuel saving. you have a another car for that.
Hi Todd, I don't think I made myself clear... The mileage of the EVO has inexplicably gone from the 20s to the 17s..... I like to find out what's wrong (somethjing is obviously wrong) and take care of it. BTW, the Miata only gets 22 or so mpg... I guess forced induction and a heavy foot will do that

Update on mileage:
After resseting the ECU and changing the air filter I'm back in the 20+ mpg for my daily drive

Last edited by silverEVO8; Jul 23, 2006 at 05:09 PM.
Old Jul 23, 2006, 05:06 PM
Evolved Member

Nice
Old Aug 1, 2006, 04:33 PM
Evolving Member

r u guys still doing this meet? if yes next time i come to georgia ill go there... u guys said its 1 thursday of each month right? at varsity restaurant or watever... the one u can see the name when u on the highway right?
Old Aug 1, 2006, 05:15 PM
Evolving Member

I was at the Varsity last month and all I saw was alot of folks in the middle of downtown in a parkinglot doing crazy burnouts, cept the other evo owners I saw across the street at the bp all hanging out. This started out cool but you know how peeps are , they can't keep a good thing going. It was cool hanging out talking bout cars and stuff and looking at some crazy rides, but Johnny Law was scopein out the joint by the end of the night .. The varsity has been cool allowing us to hang out here but its only a matter of time before they pull the plug.
Old Aug 1, 2006, 06:37 PM
Account Disabled

yeh, we didnt like that much. Besides, it's used to be cool, before that retarded security guard showed up, calling tow trucks and what not.
Old Aug 2, 2006, 04:28 PM
Evolving Member

Anyone going to the Varsity this Thursday? We're getting at least 5 or 6 to meet up in Kennessaw and head down there around 6 or 7ish
Old Aug 2, 2006, 05:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Pete3kGT
Anyone going to the Varsity this Thursday? We're getting at least 5 or 6 to meet up in Kennessaw and head down there around 6 or 7ish
I'll try to be there. I'm sure there will be other EVOs there too. If you get there on the early side, it's easier to find space to park in a group....