Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Jax FL Social Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2008, 07:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
See Thomas at CARS. He's located at US1 and I-295(Callahan exit). They do professional paint and body work and insurance claims. Thomas is a fellow DSM'r, and let him know Ernie reffered you to him. I'll PM you his cell phone number.
Old Jul 8, 2008, 07:32 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yoooooooo whts sup
Old Jul 8, 2008, 07:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by LUNARFX
See Thomas at CARS. He's located at US1 and I-295(Callahan exit). They do professional paint and body work and insurance claims. Thomas is a fellow DSM'r, and let him know Ernie reffered you to him. I'll PM you his cell phone number.
Ernie! How are you?

I could use some various paint work and a re-clearing of my Wing, Callahan exit you say, right down my alley lol! What's the address/phone number?
Old Jul 8, 2008, 07:48 PM
Evolving Member

I'm Ernie, the host of the first and second Southeast Regional DSM/EVO Meet in Jacksonville. I have a '99 Eclipse GST also found on Forced Performance and JESTR Tuning's Gallery. I'm JESTR Tuned, and TTP equipped. My girlfriend has a matching Spyder GST and will be JESTR Tuned in the near future. I've been to the Annual DSM/EVO Shootout, a good bit of times, and this year we're driving up there. I've been an Administrator and Moderator on many other DSM forums, and am actually a pretty big VW/Audi enthusiast having have gone to more dubAudi shows than DSM/EVO Meets. Though, I have been driving a 4G63 powered DSM since July of 1997. Well, that's me in a nutshell. I am the ErnDawg.
I know you lol.. you know my and my friends we are from Valdosta, Ga. you know brent lol.. he had the 97 awd talon. we have been to stage6 a few times. i had a 95 awd eclipse. so it. now have the evo, which is for sale now too..
Old Jul 8, 2008, 09:13 PM

Thanks
Old Jul 8, 2008, 09:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by itzwolf
Ernie! How are you?

I could use some various paint work and a re-clearing of my Wing, Callahan exit you say, right down my alley lol! What's the address/phone number?
B! I think it's time for an O-town roadtrip to visit some ol' JESTR and TTP friends. How about next weekend? Hehehe...Amber said you might have everything back up and running soon? I'll PM you Thomas number as well. He's painted Lindsey's front bumper, our door handles, and Johann's entire GSX. As soon as you get off of I-295, heading north on US 1 towards Callahan, you'll see CARS on the right hand side. He has a black DSM. Hope to see you soon man. Haven't seen ya since your wedding.

Originally Posted by gmore84
I know you lol.. you know my and my friends we are from Valdosta, Ga. you know brent lol.. he had the 97 awd talon. we have been to stage6 a few times. i had a 95 awd eclipse. so it. now have the evo, which is for sale now too..
That would be me! I lost touch with Brent when he got rid of his Talon AWD. Sad to see that go, as it was one of the cleanest I've seen to date. I'm sure I met you with the crew? I distinctly remember the boosted Lancer that rolled with you guys too. You guys were very close knit, and loved your company everytime Stage 6 had a dyno day. Hope to see you guys soon man.
Old Jul 8, 2008, 09:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
hi i live in this particular city
Old Jul 8, 2008, 11:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by mcwop23
black evos are slow......hahaha only red evos are known in jax cause theres a whole 20 of them and are all SLOW j/k j/k

sup dude hows stage 6 man like it so far
Old Jul 9, 2008, 05:01 AM
Evolved Member

B! I think it's time for an O-town roadtrip to visit some ol' JESTR and TTP friends. How about next weekend? Hehehe...Amber said you might have everything back up and running soon? I'll PM you Thomas number as well. He's painted Lindsey's front bumper, our door handles, and Johann's entire GSX. As soon as you get off of I-295, heading north on US 1 towards Callahan, you'll see CARS on the right hand side. He has a black DSM. Hope to see you soon man. Haven't seen ya since your wedding.
If it's running and I am able to get a few miles on it I would be interested in the trip though I may need an additional week to be sure. I know Amber isn't going to say no since we've been staying home a lot lately. I would like to see Scott's new facility, from the pictures it looks great and I haven't seen Jestr in a very long time.
Old Jul 9, 2008, 05:37 AM

Originally Posted by mcwop23
Darnit you found us.... No cars not tuned by the Orlando tuners allowed!!!
Old Jul 9, 2008, 05:49 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by tigeron
Dang where does that leave me since I tune my own car?

Actually I have been tuned by Jestr in the past so I guess I get a free pass...
Old Jul 9, 2008, 06:41 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by boostGotMeLaid
yoooooooo whts sup
Is this Teddy?
Old Jul 9, 2008, 06:50 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by itzwolf
If it's running and I am able to get a few miles on it I would be interested in the trip though I may need an additional week to be sure. I know Amber isn't going to say no since we've been staying home a lot lately. I would like to see Scott's new facility, from the pictures it looks great and I haven't seen Jestr in a very long time.
Yall are welcome anytime.

Here is the video from the grand opening:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=km7pWcjotbA
Old Jul 9, 2008, 08:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
i can't help it, i work for the man and can't beat the price!
Old Jul 9, 2008, 08:42 AM

Good thing my Evo was JESTR Tuned before I picked it up (need a new tune soon) maybe send JESTR my map and get one that way.

Quick Reply: Jax FL Social Thread