Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

ALABAMA.. who is all here?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2009, 08:56 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gotta watch that stuff. I pulled cat6 through the house saturday and didn't do **** today... still sore from having to do pullups to get into the attic-crawlspace, and then contort my fatass around the ducting and rafters.
Old Jun 14, 2009, 09:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
^^ haha. ya i feel ya, im glad i dont do that kinda work anymore... its always a hot or messy job.

I get to ride around in a truck all tomorrow and start my training.. lawl this weeks gunna be cake for me.
Old Jun 15, 2009, 08:07 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Demon_ni2
^^ haha. ya i feel ya, im glad i dont do that kinda work anymore... its always a hot or messy job.

I get to ride around in a truck all tomorrow and start my training.. lawl this weeks gunna be cake for me.
whats the new job? and yes, its hot in attics. I have a couple more drops I'd like to run.. but that will come in say, December. I got the three bedrooms (no drop in the master bedroom yet, I have my laptop for late nite surfing). Eventually I'll add a drop in the den (tivo, its wireless for now), a drop in the living room (talk of converting it into a nice office area and enlarging the dining room, I have no practical use for a formal living room), a drop in the MBR.. for whatever reason. I also need to track down the causes for some dead outlets. one isn't terminated, the romex is coiled at the top of the wall
Old Jun 15, 2009, 09:22 AM
Evolving Member

Anyone interested in a meet this weekend? Maybe an install day or poker or anything?
Old Jun 15, 2009, 09:58 AM
Evolving Member

it's a long shot for me, if I don't end up going to Louisville, I'll prolly end up in Pensacola to see my dad.
Old Jun 15, 2009, 11:05 AM
Evolving Member

anyone here tune!? that wants to help a brother out?! after getting fkked out of my old turbo setup trade... i had to buy a brand new turbo, manifold, downpipe, o2 ect all out of pocket... so dont have alot of money to tune on.... if anyone can help me out that would be great.... we can try to work out some sort of deal i can come there if need be... whatever!!! my new turbo will be here by the end of the week... installed this weekend... then break in my clutch a little and ready for a tune
Old Jun 15, 2009, 12:27 PM
Evolving Member

Shoot touringbubble a PM on here. I dunno what he charges but he's known to work some magic on stock ECU cars.
Old Jun 15, 2009, 01:07 PM
Evolving Member

yeah i know him!! im trying to get him to trade me a tune for a clutch job!!! but he isnt going for it!!! i just dont have alot of money to spend on it right now!!!
Old Jun 15, 2009, 01:28 PM
Evolving Member

what turbo are you getting? still a red?
Old Jun 15, 2009, 01:44 PM
Former Sponsor

Hey guys/girls...wow is it hot outside. We are almost finished with Linda's house, only have a few things left to do. Renting a Bobcat this week to fill in the Koi Ponds, we finished cleaning repairing the deck, and I only have to finish up painting and patching the sheetrock in her garage. Hopefully HomeDepot will show up this week to install the new carpet. The sub that does the Carpet for HomeDepot has totally dropped the ball. This house remodel has turned into a long nightmare but we are very close to being finished. I've been in my spare time working on the EPM shop, and next week I can devote all my time to getting the shop building finished so I can begin organizing my workspace and arraigning all of the equipment.
Thanks guys for being patient, when I'm done I'll be setup for almost any project that you might have. I've got a few customers already lined up and thnxx to you guys for sticking with me until the Shop is ready. I have a few new products in the works but will wait to go public until they are much further along.
I'd be up for a get together this sat/sun...need to get out more...lol...I'd also be up for a another beach trip, but since we just got back last week from 4 days in Destin I don't think I can convince Linda just yet. But we are planning a 4th of July trip down to Pensacola....we all ought to go down.
Old Jun 15, 2009, 02:14 PM
Evolving Member

Q, you havent had time to draw up any blueprints for our lil special project have you!? be big rush!! just got my turbo and everything ordered today and got a MAP dp/dump to get the job done til we do ours!!!

and let me know about this weekend... i have to put some miles on my car so i can get tuned anyways..... SLOW miles! so no racing please haha!! anyone have a boat or jetskis or anything!! we should def hit up something!!
Old Jun 15, 2009, 04:53 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
LOL.. hot day indeed.. <3 my new job.. its so easy!
(right now im moving supplies, but im an adjuster for a roofing company now)

I would be for a meet this weekend, lemme know where and when, and ill be there.. ill get hank to come with(my new boss, and his 450hp VW gti to come hang with us)
I would honestly be for a BBQ or Dinner/movie. anything along those lines would be awsome..
(i do need to talk to you Q about some things i have been thinking about on changes to the car, but it can wait a while)
Old Jun 16, 2009, 09:59 AM
Evolving Member

well what are we thinking... im going to be in the bham area this weekend... cullman specifally but i have to go to bham and pick up my loner bumper!! haha... where and when !?
Old Jun 16, 2009, 12:56 PM
Evolving Member

I'm going to be sweating my ***** off at Pullapart in montgomery, snagging a couple volvo engines. Followed by leisurely floating in the pool and grillin' out I suspect.
Old Jun 16, 2009, 01:46 PM
Evolving Member

you heard it!!! party at kennys!!!!

Quick Reply: ALABAMA.. who is all here?