Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Orlando Social Thread part 75

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2009, 09:15 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hello to all. Im new in the evo world. Just picked up an X GSR this past week over at sports mitsubishi. I will probably making a visit to both TTP and xtreme boost this week to see what both have to offer...

Are there any meets or specific evo track days you guys attend?
Old Mar 23, 2009, 09:26 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by accrane
hello to all. Im new in the evo world. Just picked up an X GSR this past week over at sports mitsubishi. I will probably making a visit to both TTP and xtreme boost this week to see what both have to offer...

Originally Posted by ProccoEVO
I like to invite everyone to come and gather @ Proccolino's tonght ,I still offer a 20% Discount for the saturday meet on our regular price menu items
hope to see some of you guy's again
here a pic of the new outside patio

In our goldenrod location\

Originally Posted by Kami Speed
CROOKED DRAGS presented by Kami Speed
Every Friday 5pm-11pm
$25 entry
$5 spectator

[Short Description: This will be a race competition between two cars. Two cars will start from the middle, race upwards and then turn opposite from each other and finish by passing each other in the middle. Whoever crosses the middle line first, will win. All cars will be timed and flagged automatically by a timer.]

Event Begins at 5:00 PM, first 75 cars to register will be able to run, ends at 11 PM with line closing at 10:30. $25 entry fee ($30 if Waiver Form not downloaded and completed ready to sign at entry gate), minimum 18 years of age to be admitted to paddock/pit area. Spectators admitted to viewing area for $5, under 6 free.

Concessions will be available.

Drivers will be allowed to make as many runs as time allows. As noted above, line closes at 10:30 to make run before 11.

No alcohol, drugs, firearms, etc. are allowed on the property. Misbehavior will result in expulsion. Security will be on-site.

NO SMOKING, NO GASOLINE CANS, NO REFUELING, NO RADIO PLAYING inside the track, pit or paddock. Drivers shall roll down all windows while waiting in line or while competing. HELMETS ARE OPTIONAL AT THE DRIVER'S DISCRETION.

Drivers/vehicles may be removed for reckless and/or dangerous driving, possession of banned items, aggressive behavior, etc. at the sole discretion of the event manager "for cause"

Vehicles will be inspected and will be allowed to participate after passing inspection and receiving/displaying decal that is provided. Tires shall be properly inflated and show tread above the wear bar, wheels shall have no bends and have all lugs/lug nuts in place and lug nuts tight, drivetrain shall have no leaks, battery shall be tightly secured, no loose items in passenger compartment, driver's floor mat removed and placed in trunk, lap belt/shoulder belt in good condition and secure, no loose panels, no excessive engine/exhaust smoke, maintained appearance of the car. If there are any questions, the tech inspectors opinion is the FINAL decision. Roll bars are optional for open cars.

If anyone has any comments, suggestions, or concerns; please let me know. We want this to be fun and successful for everyone.

Case Closed!
Old Mar 23, 2009, 09:34 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

See you soon.

God Bless Italy and Puerto Rico!
Old Mar 23, 2009, 09:35 PM
Account Disabled

This weekend I think we're heading to Proccos on Goldenrod , some of us are meeting up at my shop and riding out . We look forward to meeting you and congrats on your new car

Old Mar 24, 2009, 03:39 AM
Evolved Member

morning orlando
Old Mar 24, 2009, 05:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Combatvetgsr
Any weekend! Throw a bash after the track 1st Kegs on me
Just let me know Chris I'm always up for a good party
Old Mar 24, 2009, 05:13 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by xtremeboost
Great meeting you guys today , and great conversation . Your parts will be done shortly , I'll be giving you a call soon

Best Regards

frank

Franko!!!!! Great Pic It's always great to see the locals.
Old Mar 24, 2009, 06:33 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi Orlando
Old Mar 24, 2009, 07:02 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Done. There will be no more Orlando Social thread.

It seems like people will **** on those that try to be nice. I am not going to have that.

Do not contact me about this. I will not respond.

Good night Orlando, thank you for proving me wrong.