Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

*FREE Private Showing* "The Fast and Furious 4" Meet at BNC - Thursday, April 2 @ 6pm

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2009, 12:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
*FREE Private Showing* "The Fast and Furious 4" Meet at BNC - Thursday, April 2 @ 6pm

*FREE Private Showing* "The Fast and Furious 4" Meet at BNC - Thursday, April 2 @ 5pm

Come see "The Fast and The Furious 4" before it is released to the general public. Best of all, it will be a FREE, Private Showing for everyone that comes to the Burgers-n-Cream meet and buys a Large Basket.

The BNC meet will start at 5pm on Thursday, April 2nd. Come in, and buy a Large Basket. The receipt will be your movie ticket, so hang on to it. I will collect these at the theater.

I reserved a Private Theater for us at 8:30pm at Carmike right across the street from Burgers-n-Cream. This way, there is no chance it is going to sell out, and we get to see it before everyone else.

We will head out to the theater at 8pm, so as long as you get to BNC and order before then, you will be good to go.

Tell everyone you know to come out. It is open to everyone that buys a Large Basket at the BNC meet. All I ask is that you post up if you will be attending and how many people are coming with you, so I can plan accordingly.

Burgers-n-Cream
401 Cool Springs Blvd.
Franklin, TN 37067

-BNC FTMFWynn!!!

Update:

Looks like there will be a good turnout for this. I will try to get the largest theater available which seats 500 people. We should have enough seats with this theater. Make sure you let all your friends know about the event, and post up if you are coming + the number of people in your party.

At minimum I will have a 200 person theater reserved for us. If by chance we exceed capacity, it will be first come first served, so get here early if you can. I am starting the meet at 5pm now for those of you who want to come early.

See you guys here. This will be a good meet!

Update 3/20/2009:

We will more than likely get their biggest theater which seats 500 people (99% sure). There should be no problems with availability, so come one come all to BNC!!! Invite everyone you can please.

Update 3/21/2009:

Make sure you tell the cashier you are here for the Fast and Furious meet. They will give you a ticket with your receipt. Hang on to both of these as you will need them to get in the theater. No exceptions.

Last edited by WynnS123; Mar 21, 2009 at 01:40 PM.
Old Mar 20, 2009, 03:04 PM

Update 3/20/2009:

We will more than likely get their biggest theater which seats 500 people (99% sure). There should be no problems with availability, so come one come all to BNC!!! Invite everyone you can please.
Old Mar 21, 2009, 12:41 AM

nice, sucks i have to work thursday, or i would bee attending.... free bump....