Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Spotted!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2006, 11:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rex IX on FGCU's campus. I was pulling out from the gravel road, you honked as you went by.
Old Oct 4, 2006, 12:56 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by willum14pb
I'm debadged, if you saw me with smoked taillights, that was definitely me. Only one around Atlanta that's WW debadged and w/ smoked tails as from what everyone's told me at least . I was there gettin a tint job done.
hmm couldnt see if they were smoked or not but i do remember it was in rush hour traffic. i was going away from 85, and i saw a ww evo going towards 85, on hwy 20.
Old Oct 4, 2006, 02:37 PM

Ok who works at either the Outback Steakhouse or the bank off 136th st across from the Falls? I've passed the parking lot and eaten at Outback two different times and both instances there's been a Silver Evo all the way in the back corner. I don't recall if it was an 8/9.
Old Oct 4, 2006, 02:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by joberk3
hmm couldnt see if they were smoked or not but i do remember it was in rush hour traffic. i was going away from 85, and i saw a ww evo going towards 85, on hwy 20.

Ya definitely me, I thought I was gonna be in hell cuz of the time it was, but it wasn't too bad. I went to this shop off Moreland Ave to get a tinting job done and was on the way to meet some friends at my house. What were you driving?
Old Oct 6, 2006, 02:24 AM
Evolving Member

Who's the White Evo RS always parked at the Home Depot off Tilly Mill, I see you all the time there so I suspect that you work there.
Old Oct 6, 2006, 04:21 PM

Today was a good day:

Passed a EB Evo going South on US1 at the 186th st intersection, sorry I didn't wave, but didn't notice u til after I passed.

Had a nice RR Evo w/ rims drive past me on 824, waved but couldn't see through the car's tints and had to exit at Bird Rd. to go to work

Please tell me these people are on here?? Everytime I see a damn evo they are never a part of this site. Arg. I wanna make Evo friends
Old Oct 14, 2006, 06:45 PM

saw a yellow VIII with the stock rims painted black in greensboro comming out of Mcdonalds on 421 heading to I40 on friday about 12:45pm....... looked & sounded good
Old Oct 15, 2006, 12:09 AM
Evolved Member

whats up guys i was down in orlando this week and on saturday night i saw a whole bunch of imports pull into a gas station on mccoy rd in orlando there was a RR VIII, a BBY VIII w/carbon hood and then a WW evo all in the parking lot i was gonna say whats up but it ws to hectic to park!
Old Oct 15, 2006, 05:50 PM

Why is it that I always see Evos when Im not in mine? ha.

RR IX MR at Friday's Restaurant on Saturday in Orlando, off of Kirkman and Major Blvd? I think it was.. Right across from Universal. Then might have seen the same one leaving today on that road. It had the UK Evo IX MR badge.

Driving home from Orlando there was a RR V/// that I took a picture of at a rest stop at Ft. Pierce (IIRC) license plate read Evil 8...
Old Oct 16, 2006, 05:36 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by I_<3_Evo_IXs
Why is it that I always see Evos when Im not in mine? ha.

RR IX MR at Friday's Restaurant on Saturday in Orlando, off of Kirkman and Major Blvd? I think it was.. Right across from Universal. Then might have seen the same one leaving today on that road. It had the UK Evo IX MR badge.

Driving home from Orlando there was a RR V/// that I took a picture of at a rest stop at Ft. Pierce (IIRC) license plate read Evil 8...
When did you drive home!! Becasue I saw a an MR driving south when i was in my Lancer I was at HHN for the weekend!
Old Oct 16, 2006, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by PRVRT
When did you drive home!! Becasue I saw a an MR driving south when i was in my Lancer I was at HHN for the weekend!
Drove home Sunday, left Orlando around 1. Why didn't u speak up in my other thread when I said I was going to HHN!! lol I went Sat night.
Old Oct 16, 2006, 11:18 AM
Evolving Member

Drove home Sunday, left Orlando around 1. Why didn't u speak up in my other thread when I said I was going to HHN!! lol I went Sat night.
I was on my way home around 12 on Sun., but the lancer is not that fast!!
I didn't see it and i was also there on Sat night!
Old Oct 20, 2006, 07:29 PM

WW IX MR cut off my dad tonight. We were crossing 152nd after just getting off the turnpike and the evo was going West on 152nd then turned right in front of us without bothering to stop first.

Thanks douchebag! Very classy. If you are on this forum, please do the rest of us a favor and learn how to drive. God Im tired of all the idiots in Miami that can't drive worth a chit. Ok I feel better now.

Hi btw.
Old Oct 22, 2006, 11:17 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WW IX MR cut off my dad tonight. We were crossing 152nd after just getting off the turnpike and the evo was going West on 152nd then turned right in front of us without bothering to stop first.

Thanks douchebag! Very classy. If you are on this forum, please do the rest of us a favor and learn how to drive. God Im tired of all the idiots in Miami that can't drive worth a chit. Ok I feel better now.

Hi btw.

oops, hi

Last edited by Clutchdc5; Oct 23, 2006 at 06:26 AM.
Old Oct 24, 2006, 06:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
RED with ralliart rims parked at home depot 152nd.
White IX driving on 152nd,
white MR on monday meets at fudruccers

Quick Reply: Spotted!