Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Orlando Area Body and Performance Shops?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2015, 07:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Orlando Area Body and Performance Shops?

I live south of Orlando; I have been to PRS in the past for some minor work, so that is all the experience I have. I have searched this forum and a lot of the info on performance shops is old, info on body shops is both sparse, and old.

I have had a small shop swap my 8MR 6-speed to a Jack's built 5 speed, and Stage 3 T-case as those were both in rough shape when I got the car. Trustworthy guy who does great work, but doesn't specialize in performance vehicles. I'm getting to the point where what I want done is outgrowing that shop, and I need to find a place that can help me create a roadmap to reach my goals.

PRS did good work, but the location is less than convenient for me...anything closer? Opinions on Titan for work on Evos? I know Kings and TTP are closer than PRS, but none of those seems to have a good rep around here.

As for body shops...I got nothing. Anyone have a suggestion for a place that does good work at a reasonable rate? Need body work, paint, 8->9 front bumper and JDM rear bumper all done. My paint is 100% thrashed.

Last edited by Ceramik; Dec 23, 2015 at 07:56 AM.