Notices

Group Tailight Tinting

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2009, 02:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok after getting feedback from here and from a few pms, I also talked to mike and hes given me a firm deal at $75, which includes the tailights, rear reflectors, and side markers at either ~40% or ~20% tint. The DIY was a good idea in my mind, but however I think its better that we do leave it with shinzo, since they back their work and we can go back there if there is ever anything wrong. As for the date, I will have to organize once i know who wants in and what not

let me know what u guys think
Old Apr 8, 2009, 02:16 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by three29
ok after getting feedback from here and from a few pms, I also talked to mike and hes given me a firm deal at $75, which includes the tailights, rear reflectors, and side markers at either ~40% or ~20% tint. The DIY was a good idea in my mind, but however I think its better that we do leave it with shinzo, since they back their work and we can go back there if there is ever anything wrong. As for the date, I will have to organize once i know who wants in and what not

let me know what u guys think
im in,the sooner i know the date the better tho,my april and may is getting filled up pretty quick with work, since your are organizing it,you should pick the date,no one will ever agree on a date cuz everyone has different schedules, i would just pick a date and who ever can make it can make it,if not im sure there will be another one
Old Apr 8, 2009, 09:59 PM

Yeah, just name a date the sooner the better for sure.
Old Apr 9, 2009, 12:28 PM

right now im eyeing april 19th in the morning/afternoon im going to be talking with mike. this date gives ppl a chance to get in on the group buy at the meet, also ill be collecting money on that day
Old Apr 11, 2009, 06:38 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by three29
right now im eyeing april 19th in the morning/afternoon im going to be talking with mike. this date gives ppl a chance to get in on the group buy at the meet, also ill be collecting money on that day
im down for that , you should make the date final tho
Old Apr 11, 2009, 08:59 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
its starting to sound good, execute for that date,
Old Apr 12, 2009, 12:18 PM

wow how did i miss an entire TLC section in this forum??
anyhoo, I'm actually going to get my tail lights (light smoke) done by them tomorrow
so anyone interested in seeing the final result can check out my car at the meet
Old Apr 13, 2009, 11:59 AM

new tail tints

so, just got back from Shinzos and OMG they did a freaking amazing job!!

the guys were really helpful and super cool to chill with. I highly recommend anyone wanting to tint their tail lights or do their roof to go see them ASAP!
I went with the light smoke tint and well, the pics speak for themselves.

Enjoy
and yes i did the roof as well for those of you who noticed
Attached Thumbnails Group Tailight Tinting-tailtint.jpg   Group Tailight Tinting-tailclose.jpg  
Old Apr 13, 2009, 12:25 PM
Former Sponsor

Shinzo does an amazing job and I am looking forward to doing more special projects with them in the future.

After the Tail light group buy, a Roof Vinyl will be added as wellas a few other special vinyl jobs as well.

AkA
nose vinyl pices (up and lower)
GTS spoiler - 2 black outs on the top
Fog Light overlay - multiple color.
Special badging options, which is a secret now... but will be very nice
ETC....

three29 will continue to have authority when dealing with these types of group buys and future ones... please co-ordinate with him
Old Apr 13, 2009, 12:26 PM
Former Sponsor

Can everyone join for the group buys please add there name to a list so that we know who is in and who is out.

keep it clear if you are committed to this group buy.
Old Apr 14, 2009, 09:26 PM

ok ive been having trouble reaching mike, so today I went straight to the shop and had a talk with him and asked about details. Here is the deal:

1) The cost right now the package $75, for either a 40% or 20% tint, which includes the rear tail lights, the side markers, the rear reflectors and also the rear brake light in the middle of the bumper. I will have my car already that day at a 20% tint so those of you who want to see the results can have a look see if you come to the meet.

2) The group buy deal is for a limited time only, I suggest everyone who is interested to pm me asap, I will try to keep this deal open for as long as I can, but there will be no guarantees after this April 19th

3) For those of you who have already expressed interest by either posting in this thread or pm'ing me, I have reserved a spot for you. I will be accepting money at the next TLC meet on April 16th at kennedy commons, I will be there around 8ish if all goes well. If you are interested in the buy, please add your name to the list that I have made at the end of this post, as well send me a PM, and I will give you more details.

4) The dates for installation are flexible. The shinzo boys are not going to be open this coming weekend (april 18 and 19th) and also the weekend after (April 25 26), I can help you organize an appointment or you can do it yourself, however I would appreciate you contact me first so I can let shinzo know who you are ahead of time

And adding to what evo_soul has mentioned in his post, I will also will have my hood vinyld flat black that day, you can see the job shinzo has done on my car, so those of you who want to check out their handiwork feel free to look for me (my rear bumper has my current evom avatar on it, which was incidentally also custom made by shinzo)
Old Apr 14, 2009, 09:30 PM

1) three29
2) smoke
3) flawlesss22
4) Infamous_pt4
5) absolute
6) Evolutionary1

everyone on this list please check your pms~
thnx
Old Apr 14, 2009, 09:51 PM

btw T-pain thnx for showing those pics =)
could u tell us what % tint you have there?
Old Apr 15, 2009, 12:08 AM

Count me in.... Btw my 2 jobs I will find it hard to get it installed on the same days you guys getting it done. I was wondering if i can get it installed on another day based on my work schedule for that week i'm off. By the way, I'm about 5 mins drive from the shop. We can discuss more via pm about the installation date.
Old Apr 15, 2009, 03:24 AM

I had mine done in the light smoke ~40%.
Personally I felt that the dark tints looked way too dark on my car since it's white.
I think the pics that I posted are a bit darker due to me using my camera phone. In person it does not look as black but is definately very noticeable compared to stock. It completely removes that pinky look.
The dark tint does look much darker if that is the look you are going for.

Quick Reply: Group Tailight Tinting