Notices

Spotted Thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2009, 04:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hahaha true that. Though it's really not THAT smashed up. Just like a million scratches!

And why are some of you acting like you've never driven your car over 140? You can't honestly tell me you've never tried it. It's not like I constantly drive like that. The only time I've ever had to drive fast was to keep up with the rest of the Lancer guys, otherwise I'm in a small town where the speed limit is 50 or 80.

*shrugs*
Old Aug 24, 2009, 08:10 AM
Evolving Member

driving 140+ on an empty highway @night is different than driving 160 and weaving...

just saying...

dont wanna see any one ending up on the new
Old Aug 24, 2009, 08:24 AM

FYI PPL

openly admitting to breaking the law (e.g. speeding excessively) online is highly stupid as LEOs do browse internet forums and they now have evidence of your confession.

food for thought.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 08:59 AM

everyone goes over the limit just drive on the 401 going 100 km/h and watch everyone pass you
Old Aug 24, 2009, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by absolute
driving 140+ on an empty highway @night is different than driving 160 and weaving...

just saying...

dont wanna see any one ending up on the new
Well, it WAS in the evening... and if I remember correctly he ended up passing me anyway cuz I remember following him into the parking lot.

It was seriously for not even like 5 mins of driving, I dont really see what the big deal is... Kennedy Commons to Fairview isn't a far drive at all.

I've never ever had a speeding ticket or even been pulled over

Like I said, I've gone that fast maybe 3 times in my entire driving life. (all with Lancer folk)
Old Aug 24, 2009, 09:30 AM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LancerGirl08
Hahaha true that. Though it's really not THAT smashed up. Just like a million scratches!

And why are some of you acting like you've never driven your car over 140? You can't honestly tell me you've never tried it. It's not like I constantly drive like that. The only time I've ever had to drive fast was to keep up with the rest of the Lancer guys, otherwise I'm in a small town where the speed limit is 50 or 80.

*shrugs*
I can honestly tell you I haven't taken my car above 140. Anything more then that and you should be on the track. If your doing 160 weaving in and out of traffic your an idiot plane and simple.

If you want to risk your life put a bullet in a revolver spin the chamber, place against head and pull the trigger. If you live congrats, at least your only gambling with your life and not mine or others.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 09:44 AM

Wow relax. I've done it once. Geez. Don't need to be such a tight-***. I know I'm not the only one who's done it. At least I'm not one of those people who drive like that all the time. When am I ever on a highway where people go that fast anyway... once a month IF that? Yea.... thanks for being a dick about it though.

Who was it that was seeing how fast their Lancer could go down one of Torontos highways and was doing over 200.

Just because I sped up for like 5 mins doesn't mean you have the right to tell me I should try to play Russian Roulette.

Last edited by LancerGirl08; Aug 24, 2009 at 09:48 AM.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:01 AM
Evolving Member

i lurrrvvv russian roulette =)

any one seen american pie beta house? their russian roulette w/ shots of horse jizz LOL
Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:09 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by LancerGirl08
Wow relax. I've done it once. Geez. Don't need to be such a tight-***. I know I'm not the only one who's done it. At least I'm not one of those people who drive like that all the time. When am I ever on a highway where people go that fast anyway... once a month IF that? Yea.... thanks for being a dick about it though.

Who was it that was seeing how fast their Lancer could go down one of Torontos highways and was doing over 200.

Just because I sped up for like 5 mins doesn't mean you have the right to tell me I should try to play Russian Roulette.
I'm not sure who's user name it was but I met the fellow at one of the previous meets. The story he told was it was night with no one on the road down a large stretch of highway. I'm not saying in my eyes this was ok but if he's not endangering others then its his call to take the risk. He did get somewhat caught so I'm sure he learned a lesion. speeding and reckless driving are both very different. Speeding and reckless driving well

When your putting other peoples lives in danger with your own stupidity, doing it once, twice whatever I have every right to tell you how I feel about the matter and what activity you should rather choose to partake in.

Just because you see other people doing it doesn't make it ok.
All it takes is a fraction of a second at those speeds for you to break traction or for someone in front of you to brake or attempt to make a lane change. You clip them and then what?

What bothers me is you post up on the forum like its a big joke or trying to be cool like oh yea I'm a pro driver mario andreddi weaving through traffic at a buck 60.
Also posted in another thread how you make it from where ever your from to TO in 40 mins or something driving excessively fast.

Your obviously very immature and have some growing up to do especially when you cannot comprehend why people aren't happy with what your saying.

Yes I'm a dick, maybe I'm just to blunt and to the point. Get over it. I'm not asking you to apologize to me or anyone who's lives you put in danger that day, but change your attitude is all.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:10 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by absolute
i lurrrvvv russian roulette =)

any one seen american pie beta house? their russian roulette w/ shots of horse jizz LOL
no, but I dont think I even want to know how that even works
Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by turbotime
I'm not sure who's user name it was but I met the fellow at one of the previous meets. The story he told was it was night with no one on the road down a large stretch of highway. I'm not saying in my eyes this was ok but if he's not endangering others then its his call to take the risk. He did get somewhat caught so I'm sure he learned a lesion. speeding and reckless driving are both very different. Speeding and reckless driving well

When your putting other peoples lives in danger with your own stupidity, doing it once, twice whatever I have every right to tell you how I feel about the matter and what activity you should rather choose to partake in.

Just because you see other people doing it doesn't make it ok.
All it takes is a fraction of a second at those speeds for you to break traction or for someone in front of you to brake or attempt to make a lane change. You clip them and then what?

What bothers me is you post up on the forum like its a big joke or trying to be cool like oh yea I'm a pro driver mario andreddi weaving through traffic at a buck 60.
Also posted in another thread how you make it from where ever your from to TO in 40 mins or something driving excessively fast.

Your obviously very immature and have some growing up to do especially when you cannot comprehend why people aren't happy with what your saying.

Yes I'm a dick, maybe I'm just to blunt and to the point. Get over it. I'm not asking you to apologize to me or anyone who's lives you put in danger that day, but change your attitude is all.
game over
Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:16 AM
Evolving Member

holy I started a riot.
Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:18 AM
Account Disabled

lol will......

I love your Drives

"faster than Hydrolikz..lolz"
Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:25 AM
Evolving Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz02RY6xwE0

here u go turbo time =P its called greek roulette

i know your curious! haha
Old Aug 24, 2009, 10:30 AM
Account Disabled

do I even want to click that link lol...

awwwww lol

Last edited by turbotime; Aug 24, 2009 at 10:34 AM.

Quick Reply: Spotted Thread