Notices

ETS Twin Scroll Precision Turbo Kits Now Available!! PT6765 T4 Twin Scroll!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2010, 10:43 AM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice Michael... do you have any graphs or anything for the setup ?
Old Oct 29, 2010, 10:51 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts
Nothing yet, this kit is going over to Force-Fed Performance, so i'm sure we will get a graph up shortly.

Thanks!

Michael
Old Oct 29, 2010, 11:10 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally Posted by Go_Lancer_Go
so im not really familiar with big turbo kits, so i apologize for the n00b questions

1. With the twin scroll kit, when does it start spooling and normally when do u hit full boost?
2. If i got the recirculating wastgate one, is it still super loud like a typical external wastegate?
3. How much power do i expect to usually see out of this kit?
4. One of the things i loved about the evo 9 turbo/bbk is when ur cruising on the highway and you can just tap the throttle and get boost instantly. Will this turbo provide that as well?

Basically I like the idea of ball bearing (longevity). I wanna design my car to be fast but also have quicker spool for the street. This kit, even though its a bigger turbo, seems to give me that impression that it will boost quicker.

I currently rock a BBK Full...so some comparison to that would probably gimme a better idea

I already rock all ETS IC and Piping...maybe i can add a kit!
I'm not sure what the results will be like on this kit. It's uncharted territory right now. This will not have spool up like the stock turbo. In single scroll form this turbo spools up around the 5500-6000 mark depending on the setup. This turbo is made for all out Horsepower. If your looking for something with fast spool and will make a decent amount of power with great top end power. The 35R twin scrolls are very nice.

We can do something crazy like a twin scroll 35R w/ precision 62 billet wheel.

This car is a 2.1 on E85 and should make some crazy power The guys at Force-Fed Performance are always coming up with crazy builds that make good power.

Michael