Notices

Enter to Win a FREE MAP Evo X Turbocharger / Official Product Release

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2011, 10:02 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
Enter to Win a FREE MAP Evo X Turbocharger / Official Product Release

MAP EF series turbochargers for the Evolution X platform have been officially released and are available for immediate shipment! In an effort to help spread the word about these great new turbochargers we've decided to give one away!

Simply click here and follow the instructions to enter our random drawing. One lucky enthusiast will get to choose from any of our three Evo X turbocharger variations, valued up to $1999!

MAP EF2 Turbocharger - Rated to 450whp

Very impressive indeed, I've yet to see a stockframe turbo spool like stock yet still provide these kinds of gains in the upper powerband. -- Chris H.
MAP seems to have hit a serious home-run with this turbo, perfect size for 100% stock long-block cars running pump gas or e85. -- Chris S.
Introducing the MAP EF2 turbocharger, the smallest of our three variations. Don't let its size fool you though, this bad boy retains incredible spool characteristics and packs a significant punch up to 450whp. The EF2 is a great choice for those looking to retain some "stomp and go" in their daily driver or a corner-ripping solution for the road course or autocross.

This turbo features upgraded thrust components with dual oiling ports for improved lubrication along with a brand new, super efficient compressor blade profile that we are confident will outperform any wheel with the same inducer/exducer dimensions. What more could you possibly be after? Well if it's more power, check out the MAP EF3!
  • The EF2 is our quickest spooling turbocharger, capable of up to 450whp
  • Billet compressor wheel with MAP exclusive blade design
  • 10.5 twin scroll turbine housing
  • Standard compressor housing
  • Includes 25psi actuator
EF2 pricing starts at $1639.99 with options for compressor housing porting ($50), turbine housing porting ($95) and advanced ceramic coating ($65).

MAP EF3 Turbocharger - Rated to 525whp

Adam at MAP was gracious enough to sell me an MAP EF3 turbo for my 2011 Evo X. I had it installed and all my tuner had to say was wow. -- Alexander M.
Introducing the MAP EF3, our attempt at the proverbial "best of both worlds" turbocharger. It's capable of making 75whp more than the EF2 (more than enough to add a window to your stock block should you so choose) while still retaining manageable spool characteristics for your daily driver or weekend warrior.

This turbo features upgraded thrust components with dual oiling ports for improved lubrication, upgraded thrust bearing material, and a brand new, super efficient compressor blade profile that we are confident will outperform any wheel with the same inducer/exducer dimensions. What more could you possibly be after? Well if it's more power, check out the MAP EF4!
  • Our attempt to perfectly balance spool characteristics and power capacity, capable of up to 525whp
  • Standard or 3" anti-surge compressor housing options
  • Includes MAP oil feed line and 3" turbo inlet
EF3 pricing starts at $1784.99 with options for compressor housing porting ($50), turbine housing porting ($95) and advanced ceramic coating ($65).

MAP EF4 Turbocharger - Rated to 600whp

Initial results I really enjoy the setup...It seems to hold power out to redline better than my black did. -- David M.
Introducing the MAP EF4, one of the biggest and baddest turbochargers ever squeezed into a stock frame housing. Capable of 600whp this turbocharger offers incredible spool characteristics in comparison to similarly sized T3 turbochargers due to the twin scroll turbine housing, not to mention you are able to reuse your exhaust manifold / O2 housing / downpipe making this the most affordable route to 600whp as well!

This turbo features upgraded thrust components with dual oiling ports for improved lubrication, upgraded thrust bearing material, and a brand new, super efficient compressor blade profile that we are confident will outperform any wheel with the same inducer/exducer dimensions.
  • The EF4 was designed to extract every last horsepower out of the stock frame configuration, capable of 600whp
  • 3" anti-surge compressor housing standard
  • Includes MAP oil feed line and 3" turbo inlet
EF4 pricing starts at $1999.99 with options for compressor housing porting ($50), turbine housing porting ($95) and advanced ceramic coating ($65).

|||||||||||||||

Last edited by maperformance; Nov 14, 2011 at 08:28 AM.
Old Nov 10, 2011, 10:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Hmm....yes, yes I could use a 2nd MAP turbo
Old Nov 10, 2011, 10:48 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Entered I think! I updated my mailing list profile and clicked the Evo x turbo interest check mark! Is that all we have to do!?
Old Nov 10, 2011, 11:50 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Certainly is, can't believe the low number of views on this thread, its $2k people! lol
Old Nov 10, 2011, 01:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When is the drawing?
Old Nov 10, 2011, 01:42 PM
Former Sponsor

Thursday 11/17
Old Nov 10, 2011, 01:43 PM

Less people the better the chances i will win a turbo :-)
Old Nov 10, 2011, 01:43 PM
Evolved Member

signed up... Thanks
Old Nov 10, 2011, 02:00 PM

I already joined the contest in the other forum can I sign up for here too? lol just kidding CHEATERS never win goodluck to all of us!

Last edited by black rat; Nov 10, 2011 at 02:22 PM.
Old Nov 11, 2011, 09:32 AM
Former Sponsor

Only 400 views of this thread, boggles my mind lol
Old Nov 11, 2011, 09:48 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
If it was for an EVO ix I would so be all over this
Old Nov 11, 2011, 10:40 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 4G63pride
Less people the better the chances i will win a turbo :-)
Agreed ! Yes its a huge oppourtunity but i dont think im going to spread the word on this one >.>
Old Nov 11, 2011, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by badreligi0n
Agreed ! Yes its a huge oppourtunity but i dont think im going to spread the word on this one >.>
Ya. Good luck hopefully one of us gets it haha

When is the drawing?
Old Nov 12, 2011, 12:19 AM
Evolved Member

Entered. But sorry guys, definitely NOT spreading the word on this 1...
Old Nov 14, 2011, 08:32 AM
Former Sponsor

Understandable

Quick Reply: Enter to Win a FREE MAP Evo X Turbocharger / Official Product Release