Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Lancershop.com = Bad

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2006, 01:09 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I believe you should have received the service promised. However, if you have something as important has a road trip specifically for a tune based on parts coming in......you should give yourself a larger window. Over all the madness I have experienced modding cars, nothing hardly ever seems to work out 100% without any flaw. I would have had the parts in several weeks early for something that important. Anyway, boo on lancershop for letting you down, but they have always came through for me.
Old Jul 19, 2006, 01:11 PM
Evolved Member

its weird to come across this thread now. Yesterday I got a call back from the lancershop lady...well, A lancershop lady. I had previously asked what was goin on with my diaqueen oil that i ordered 2 weeks ago...her answer was...

"Hi, yea, we just heard from UPS that the package was damaged so we're gonna send you out another one today, OK? Thanks, bye..."

Now I ran that through BusinessTranslations.com and got this...

"Hi, f*ck me running, we totally forgot about that, but thanks for calling otherwise you probably never would have got your sh*t. We'll try to have it shipped out today, but no promises, OK? I'm not at all grateful for your patience, later sucker..."

(btw, the website was a joke, dont try to find it...I just did...got nuthin )
Old Jul 19, 2006, 01:23 PM
Evolved Member

yea cant return anything, even if its under warranty. you have to call back and forth inbetween manufacture and lancershop to get things right. ill never do business with the again.
Old Jul 19, 2006, 01:28 PM
Evolved Member

I've never had issues with lancershop, in fact that is the vendor that I use most for my parts. I do however give a larger window like mentioned before, and would not have scheduled a tune before having parts in hand. That is putting the cart in front of the horse.. order of operations.
Old Jul 19, 2006, 01:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have to say i haven't heard top many sucess stories about lancershop.com ion the past few months thats for sure, a frined of mine ordered some cosmetic parts, and only got one part to only be told they ddn't have the otherp arts he ordered, had to go through a big ordeal just to get his money backkk...

But hey rules! lol
Old Jul 19, 2006, 01:39 PM
Evolved Member

I ordered some touch up paint and fasteners from them a few months ago, about two-three week wents by hadnt recieved anything, so i emailed they told me the paint was on backorder and they had no idea how long till it would be in. I requested a refund through paypal and was giving one. I will not order through them again.
Old Jul 19, 2006, 02:51 PM

Man that sucks! Ive been having alott of problems ordering from anyone lately. Feels like its almost impossible to find a good buissness these days, but there still are a few!
Old Jul 19, 2006, 03:51 PM
Evolving Member

i've ordered fromthem plenty of times and never had an issue. once i got the psrt the day i got my tracking number. i always call the vendors before i purchase to ensure the part is on hand.
Old Jul 19, 2006, 04:21 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
everybody that has a problem should talk to jason, and iam sure he we get it straighten out for you guys. just pm him"lancershop" is his screan name
Old Jul 19, 2006, 08:36 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by thatsMR2u
ohhh btw i have ordered parts from almost every vendor larger vendor on this forum and the only ones thus far with great customer service are Nisei (not even a vendor), TTP engineering and Innovative Tuning
Thank you for sharing that. Goes to show you that feedback ratings are a good indicator.
Old Jul 19, 2006, 08:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
i have spent about 1k with them and not 1 time had a problem. neather have a few of my budies. so i think your problem is your own falt. dont blame them
Old Jul 19, 2006, 08:59 PM
Account Disabled

Just out of morbid curiosity, if you dont mind - why would you have to drive all the way to Cali to get an evo tuned if you live in IL ? Thats a long drive for a tune !
Old Jul 19, 2006, 10:12 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
Just out of morbid curiosity, if you dont mind - why would you have to drive all the way to Cali to get an evo tuned if you live in IL ? Thats a long drive for a tune !
Lol, wierd huh, well, it's my graduating year for high school so me and a few buddies decided to get together and take a road trip down to cali. One of them wanted to visit his cousins, another wants to try to find route 66 lol, and me, i'm going because of track day at willow/robispec/ and the tune i was supposed to get. Besides that, i;ve made alternet plans and i bought myself a Canon digital rebel xt with a 17-40mm L lens and i plan to go visit the state and national parks and hope to get some cool photos.
Old Jul 21, 2006, 07:01 PM
Evolved Member

got my order today without any problem.
Old Jul 22, 2006, 06:01 AM
Evolved Member

I had a bad experience with Lancershop last year and as a result have never and will never use them again. It was a situation simular to yours where I needed a part in a specific time frame & paid extra for the expedited shipping yet the part still arrived late and I missed my 'window'. In my book that is absolutly unacceptable.

Quick Reply: Lancershop.com = Bad