Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Lancershop.com = Bad

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2006, 10:29 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AlwaysinBoost
I had a bad experience with Lancershop last year and as a result have never and will never use them again. It was a situation simular to yours where I needed a part in a specific time frame & paid extra for the expedited shipping yet the part still arrived late and I missed my 'window'. In my book that is absolutly unacceptable.
Yeah, i should have never ignored all those posted about lancershop going bad, either way, i got 2 more e-mails from real personal (not automated) saying they sent out the rest of my stuff and they gave me the tracking numbers for the 2 items but they are invalid in UPS's tracking system. I'm jsut gonna call my credit card company to stop payment on the entire thing
Old Jul 23, 2006, 11:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I ordered something from LancerShop last week. Got my tracking number right away, and received my package within a couple of days.
Old Jul 23, 2006, 11:37 AM
Evolved Member

The issue with lancershop is that they are run by mastaminds inc which runs a bunch of other sites.

Add to that the fact that in their ordering system they don't specify if "they" (meaning their location in MI) have it in stock and can ship if from there. A lot of their parts they are just reselling directly from the manufacturer and it's not a very automated system. I once ordered an RMR air filter and after 5 days I called and they never called RMR to order it for me...christ, I could have called them then.

I've had 3 occassions where LancerShop did not deliver the items in the shipping time that I paid for. 1 of the events they credited me the shipping which was nice, second time they shipped my stuff to the east coast (I don't live there) and credited me the shipping, third time it was the wrong item.

Every time I paid for the priority 3 day or whatever and waited 5 business days before complaining. The phone service you get is also just some monkey at a desk that just looks at your online profile when you call in. I've been ordering from different vendors as much as possible in the last year.
Old Jul 23, 2006, 12:22 PM
Evolving Member

i've had good luck with them. i've ordered from them a few times without any complications but, i have never had a 3 day or anything other than the usual UPS Ground.
Old Jul 23, 2006, 07:15 PM
Evolved Member

i ordered a O2 housing from them and paid 2nd day air and it didnt come until 3 days later. call them up and they returned my shipping expenses.........
Old Jul 23, 2006, 07:37 PM
Evolving Member

I called the Thursday prior to July 4. I wanted the parts here before HIN Orlando which was the following Saturday. Knowing July 4 would delay delivery, I paid for the 3 day shipping. I was told before I hung up the phone that I would receive an e-mail with all of the information. Monday came and I had no e-mail. I called and the LancerShop lady told me "Oh...Let me call you right back" Well, instantly I received an e-mail with my ORDER...Later the shipping information. To me, that was an indication that the order wasn't processed until Monday...when it was Thursday that I called.

Well, the parts didn't arrive in time for the car show. I e-mailed LancerShop and they said basically that the day of order doesn't count for shipping. Well, nontheless, I should have received the items before Friday of the next week. So I didn't put up a fight...Whatever. Well then I looked at my items and one was not the item I ordered. They later told me after I called, that they would waive the restocking fee and I could return it. OOOOHHHH...Are they doing me a favor to WAIVE the restocking fee because they JACKED UP MY ORDER?!?! Whatever. The wrong part is only $35 so it isn't worth my time to go out and reship it and wait for my new part.

Lancershop.com is part of Mastaminds.inc. A massive dealer of parts. I am just making sure that I find out if a shop is part of the "mastaminds" network prior to ordering now. But it is ridiculous. I like how LancerShop chimes in.

Kris
Old Jul 26, 2006, 10:58 AM
Evolved Member

I have had outstanding customer service from LancerShop.com

Not a complaint from me at all. The site is easy to get around on and I get my parts in a timely manner. You ordering parts that close to being tuned is your own fault. The shipping companies can goof stuff up too you know!
Old Jul 28, 2006, 12:16 AM
Evolved Member

Placed my first order with them a few days ago and got the shipment today.
Old Jul 28, 2006, 08:37 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DRAG
I have had outstanding customer service from LancerShop.com

Not a complaint from me at all. The site is easy to get around on and I get my parts in a timely manner. You ordering parts that close to being tuned is your own fault. The shipping companies can goof stuff up too you know!
You should learn to read, i contated them and asked if all my parts were to be at my house if i chose the expedited service and they said yes, they failed to deliever on thier promis. God dam newbs.
Old Jul 28, 2006, 08:51 AM
Evolved Member

Things like that sometimes happen, well just have to understand and get used to it!
Old Jul 28, 2006, 09:46 AM
Evolving Member

I just ordered from them and got the item in 3 days w/o any problems.
Old Jul 28, 2006, 07:32 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ballistic speed
You should learn to read, i contated them and asked if all my parts were to be at my house if i chose the expedited service and they said yes, they failed to deliever on thier promis. God dam newbs.
Thats life get over it. Dont trust people u dont know or dont have an expeirence with. You even said u heard bad things about that place and still ordered from them. Ill also say dont beleive all the hype tho. Good or bad. I dont have trust in anyone til I have had a good expeirence with or relationship with already.
Old Jul 28, 2006, 11:02 PM
Evolving Member

ordered from them three times no problems. superfast shipping.
Old Aug 3, 2006, 11:34 AM

I've ordered quite a few things from them.

Usually it comes within 4-5 days (to New Hampshire)

sometimes they attach a slip that says the order is coming in different shipments.

It sucks waiting, and they don't give you the 2nd tracking number if the shipment is divided. You can call or email them to get it.

In terms of customer service. I ordered a perrin cat-delete pipe from them, and perrin forgot to put in the o2 sensor bung plug, i called lancershop, they talked to their person at Perrin, who emailed me, and overnighted the plug to me at no extra cost.

While this shouldnt have happened in the first place, they were great when I let them know what happened

just my .02
Old Aug 15, 2006, 01:41 PM
Evolving Member

hmmm...thought I'd find something negative about lancershop. It's been 15 days and counting since I bought an agency power front motor mount from them. I bought a gauge pod from them and got it in 3 days a while back, but it seems there is a problem with this item....I then called the "technical expert" but she told me I would have a tracking #(which I never got) for me, a day later and no tracking # and no reply from lancershop when I pm'd the same day I called. Wont be shopping there again.

Quick Reply: Lancershop.com = Bad