Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Ryan @ RnR and the 37R kit

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2007, 10:13 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sorry to hear. hope this will resolve soon.
Old Jan 9, 2007, 10:23 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Idk, I think they went out of business, I'm always on Socalevo.net and RNR is a pay vendor there but they never respond to pm or their thread. But goodluck to your legal battle with them
Old Jan 9, 2007, 06:58 PM
Evolved Member

***UPDATES at bottom of 1st post***
Old Jan 9, 2007, 07:34 PM
Evolving Member

Wow how could a company ship that junker out and feel ok about it. The sad part is RNR considers themselves a performance shop, and someone form RNR made those awful parts.
I live 5mins from RNR

2 hours for Road Race Engineering
Quality parts, service and work

PRICELESS RRE
Old Jan 9, 2007, 10:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoVIIIFL
UPDATE-Tuesday
Okay I took it upon myself to call RnR and advise them of this location of this thread at 9am EST. I told them that I hope to have a call sometime by the end of business their time, which translates to 9pm EST. I told them if I don't I will be consulting an attorney. The time now here in FL is 10:02pm. Not a single phone call. Now with that said I have an appointment to see the family attorney tomorrow at 9am EST. I have my paperwork, my payments, emails, and every other kind of paper I can possibly think of that I saved over this whole transaction. I will update tomorrow night about what the attorney says.
honestly should sue them for emtional distress for all the bs they made you go through, thats gotta be atleast 20k in damage alone
Old Jan 9, 2007, 11:16 PM
Evolving Member

That sucks! But its common knowledge that RnR has been known for ripping people off and selling ebay products. Also, why didn't you get the 37R turbo kit from buschur racing since you got some of your motor work done there. The buschur kit looks very promising.
Old Jan 9, 2007, 11:37 PM
Evolved Member

wow, sorry to hear that- i would completely lose it if i got treated that way. i would honestly fly to where they are at and seriously do some damage-
just reading your story makes me so skeptical about not just RnR but other companies that make bs claims and impossible promises.

so to everybody- stop fricking buying from RnR (if they are even in business still) and buy from the big dogs like buschur and ams - they are proven time and time again. so if we could just all stop buying from these bs companies so they can all just go out of business and than let the real places that care about this evo comunity suceed even more!!!

sorry, had to say that - reading stories like this f**kin pisses me off! F**KKKKK!!!!
Old Jan 10, 2007, 07:22 AM
Evolved Member

***update Again***
Old Jan 10, 2007, 07:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Look like their fabrication skill has not improve in 3 years.
Hope you get your money back... and soon :}
Old Jan 10, 2007, 07:45 AM
Evolved Member

i hope you can get your money back plus legal fees
rnr should not be allowed to sell any evo parts on here
Old Jan 10, 2007, 07:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Strangely I did recieve a lowly 50Trim kit from them. The Manifold was AMAZING quality, the turbo wasn't made by them so that was amazing too. The 02 housing was simply CRAP and looked like it was made from 2 soda cans. The Downpipe was a Megan Racing downpipe with the Megan Badge ripped off. It also cam with the dreaded .48 Housing which RNR stated that in NO WAY hampered WHP, welp they finally admitted it only robbed 60WHP.

RNR, Ryan in particular, belongs in jail.
Old Jan 10, 2007, 08:56 AM
Evolved Member

Man I feel your pain, I got an RNR 37r kit, and it didnt even come with half the crap it needed, no lines or fittings at all. And they pretty much denied sending them to me so I just said screw them and bought my own from Slowboy,which I might add helped me out a lot. We finally got it on, half the junk didnt even fit right. I will never buy from RNR agian, Period.
Old Jan 10, 2007, 09:22 AM
Evolved Member

How is this company still in business? I have had a bad experience with them a little over 2 years ago and would never deal with them even again.

How is Ryan still a vendor? Just because he gives money to the site? Big deal. Im sure theres another person out there to take his spot.

RNR=
Old Jan 10, 2007, 09:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Whoa! I didn't know it cuold be this bad. Bad parts. Bad fabrications. Bad Customer service.
Rip-N-Run ?
Old Jan 10, 2007, 09:40 AM
Evolving Member

you know the funny thing, i thought i was the only one that got stiffed on a RNR 3"inch carbon ti turbo back, to come hear about this.....very sad

Quick Reply: Ryan @ RnR and the 37R kit