Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Carbonworks: Splitter Pics - You be the Judge!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2007, 11:14 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by CarbonWorks
Its funny how you are only posting pics of whats goin to hit the ground show the real side of what people will be looking at.EvoM members I will post pics of what we really send him.From day one this member has been trying to bash me and my parts because of this we are even thinking of leaving the forum its to bad one hatefull member can cost us to leave this site.
^^^^ I think he left! It was your quality that costing you, not a member!
Old Jun 19, 2007, 11:15 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by SASD209
This thread is still up, and I believe the original is up but locked (read here: still available for viewing). In my opinion, we are being exceedingly fair to all parties by allowing a forum to exchange information and views. And FWIW, I've been following this since day 1 although I rarely post in the threads. Just my $0.02.
J.D.
I think the real question is, what are you as moderators going to do about Carbonworks? It's evident being fair has gotten virtually nowhere with this particular vendor. The general consensus is that he be removed or at the least his vendor status be removed. It seems, however, that once you are a paying vendor, that supersedes any wrong doing.
Old Jun 19, 2007, 11:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Maybe a Moderator will buy it off the OP...... If this were my site, they would be locked out, as "who" I would be keeping my eye out for, would be the MEMBERS, NOT some company who sells crap, AND has tons of complaints against them. I say every NEW vendor would buy a years "Status", and put up an extra lump of money as a "probationary" fee. They sell good stuff, and not many complaints against them, they get their "probation" fee back, they sell JUNK, they LOSE the "Probation fee" and get the good old perma-ban. This would curb the scammers from coming on. just my 3c.
Old Jun 19, 2007, 11:31 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by smokedmustang
Maybe a Moderator will buy it off the OP...... If this were my site, they would be locked out, as "who" I would be keeping my eye out for, would be the MEMBERS, NOT some company who sells crap, AND has tons of complaints against them. I say every NEW vendor would buy a years "Status", and put up an extra lump of money as a "probationary" fee. They sell good stuff, and not many complaints against them, they get their "probation" fee back, they sell JUNK, they LOSE the "Probation fee" and get the good old perma-ban. This would curb the scammers from coming on. just my 3c.
That is brilliant!
Old Jun 19, 2007, 12:43 PM

Wow I Cant Believe He Said Lets See The Good Side!!!! Lol Dude Send It Back And Take A Poop In The Box.....so He Can Smell Your Pain....
Old Jun 19, 2007, 01:16 PM
Evolving Member

Member don't pay for the site, it is the vendors. Just like any other business, he with the most money wins at this sport.
Old Jun 19, 2007, 01:27 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Dennis F
Member don't pay for the site, it is the vendors. Just like any other business, he with the most money wins at this sport.
Originally Posted by smokedmustang
This makes assumptions about how we run this site. Vendors are nto offered protection and we do remove vendors with complaints. Your ideals of how you would run your site are great, but not reality or practical. We do handle these issues and are doing so, more than most other sites I might add. To everyone reading, please do nto make assumptions about giving vendors any protection or bias as we go to great lengths to make it fair for everyone and protect members.
Old Jun 19, 2007, 02:39 PM
Evolved Member

Moderators don't control (really) who becomes a vendor. It's like a store, you come, you pay, you get what you want. They don't discriminate (for the most part)
Old Jun 19, 2007, 03:01 PM
Evolved Member

So is EvoM the only forum experiencing bad quality products from CarbonWorks? If not I think we should spread the news so that other forums don't get F'ed.
Old Jun 19, 2007, 03:50 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Roldy
So is EvoM the only forum experiencing bad quality products from CarbonWorks? If not I think we should spread the news so that other forums don't get F'ed.
They could be on multiple might wanna do a search and help out fellow communities.
Old Jun 19, 2007, 03:53 PM
Evolved Member

damn thats crazy i would be so pissed!!
Old Jun 19, 2007, 05:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 03_Lancer_ES
Moderators don't control (really) who becomes a vendor. It's like a store, you come, you pay, you get what you want. They don't discriminate (for the most part)
Thats half true. Mods do not control. We, the site management however do. We control to some degree who comes on and do have rules and requirements as well as a contract that the vendor has to live up to. There are many sites that are simply a store for advertising. We are not one of them. However it is not always easy to tell who will give poor serivice or products untill they are on the site. Nevertheless, we do watch over everything and remove where necessary.
Old Jun 19, 2007, 05:40 PM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by CharlesJ
....... remove where necessary.
so, is he out of the forum yet?
Old Jun 19, 2007, 05:46 PM
Evolved Member

I keep checking to see if Carbonworks will actually respond here again. Maybe he doesn't go online often?

owell..gg
Old Jun 19, 2007, 06:36 PM
Evolved Member

no he has been online a bunch!

Quick Reply: Carbonworks: Splitter Pics - You be the Judge!