Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

The Shop (in Norwalk, CT)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2007, 08:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up The Shop (in Norwalk, CT)

Spoke with Paul earlier last week for a full suspension install + alignment for my Evo VIII- took it in this Friday, the guys at this shop were awesome.

Very clean and professional joint, they made it a priority to get me on the road on time - they put on the MR suspension, Beatrush undercarriage brace and Urethane bushings for my exhaust hangers in about 6 hours. What I appreciated about them was their attention to detail - they made sure my exhaust wasn't clunking around and that all other details were sorted out without me reminding them.

Reasonable pricing and great customer service, thanks guys!! You guys should at least check out the eye candy in their shop and outside - Skyline GTR, Porsche Turbo, a Z06 (I think), and probably a dozen Sti's + Evo's everywhere!

Suneil

(BTW, their website is www.theshopct.com)
Old Dec 2, 2007, 08:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Jimmy and the gang are good guys. I'd trust them with my Evo. I watched them do some Evo tranny work while I was down for an Al F.-dyno tune session which turned into a cam install, too. Jimmy was very helpful, giving me his cell phone number and asking me to call or email him to make sure I got home with absolutely no problems (I had a 3hr drive back to Albany NY). Unfortunately he couldn't help me with the exhaust ticket I picked up on the way back, courtesy of the NYS troopers.

The eye candy on hand the day I was down was some Russian chicks dropping of an S6 Audi. Glad to hear you had a good experience.