Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Thanks KevinD!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2008, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks KevinD!

When Kevin first worked on my car it was for a tune on some simple bolt ons. Just from that first experience I was simply amazed at what a road tune could do for me.
Well I just had some major work done to my car. Kevin put in a 35R, HKS 272 Cams and 1000cc Injectors for me. He did an excellent job with the installs and he also found several problems that I could not figure out for the life of me. For the mechanically challenged (Me) this was really awesome since I really didn't feel like being taken to the cleaners by the dealerships. To top of the install was the road tune which was done with the same great service Kevin puts into everything he does. I came out really loving my new setup, I can't say enough about the quality of service Kevin gives all his customers. I definitely recommend him to anyone whose willing to drive to go see him. Thanks again Kevin your the best!

Now on to the pics!

Last edited by Melloyellowevo; Apr 7, 2008 at 02:34 AM.
Old Apr 7, 2008, 03:01 PM
Evolving Member

hahahaha one week before my install, not bad Kevin. THis was probably during our phone call lol.
Old Apr 7, 2008, 03:02 PM
Evolving Member

very nice i might have to give KevinD a call