Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Congratulations to Sparktech Ignitons for the new Vendor you picked up!

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2008, 10:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vwjeff
I dont have COP yet. The HKS ignition box is working great for me know... but thaxs.

When I need or deside to buy COP it will be Buschur. I know Dave and the crew will always be there for me

Dont let HATER me bring you down... you have all these people switching, maybe because all the other systems are failing, or yours works better I dunno, and dont care. The MPH record holding Evo uses Buschur, and that just goes to show how powerful this Evo really is, and thats what I want on my car... sorry Craig
Ofcourse Jeff we wouldn't expect anything else from you. Buschur power!!
Old May 31, 2008, 02:51 AM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
That Sparktech ignition is probably one of my favorite purchases on my car. Support is second to none. Craig is a stand up dude and has helped me out more times than I care to mention. Cheers man, congrats on making it up top. Every time I pop my hood I find myself looking at that ignition first, it's just so damn sexy.
Old May 31, 2008, 07:53 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by antonio010
That Sparktech ignition is probably one of my favorite purchases on my car. Support is second to none. Craig is a stand up dude and has helped me out more times than I care to mention. Cheers man, congrats on making it up top. Every time I pop my hood I find myself looking at that ignition first, it's just so damn sexy.
Thats the main reason i run Craigs systems is his customer support is awesome and i can call his wife anytime and talk about anything....
Old Jun 3, 2008, 03:31 PM

Obviously when you compare them both , it also strikes a question of the time and effort that got put into that product ,and as an electrician myself i find i could copy one of the systems in about 45min. If im spending that kind of money, it better not take them 45minutes.

Last edited by burkekellermann; Jun 3, 2008 at 04:31 PM.
Old Jun 3, 2008, 04:43 PM

this is to clarify my last post being a newbie at this and it was my first time trying to edit and i left a few parts out and it didnt make much sense. I just wanted to say that sparktech makes a very well built product and i can see why AMS started selling it. Very good job sparktech,keep it up!!
Old Jun 8, 2008, 02:00 PM
Evolved Member

Sparktech does make a great product and they also have great customer service. That is why we decided to begin selling their products. We also carry the Buschur ignition setup because they also make a great product, there is nothing more behind it other then offering more choices in great parts to our customers.

Keep up the great work Craig.