Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

I want to share my experience regarding shopping with Lancershop

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2010, 10:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Ralliart. It's not the first time I've ordered from them, but the fact that when they screwed up, they try to own up to it and not take care of it bugs me. If somebody does an install on your car, and they screw up the install, you shouldn't expect to have to pay full-price for their mess up. Just take care of the customer.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 10:15 AM

I'll try it healthynine, but according to their policy they're not supposed to do it. It was signature confirmation by a person at the address it's being shipped to. I doubt it will work. Thanks for the suggestion though.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 10:25 AM
Account Disabled

most negative feedbacks get deleted due to the incorporation that goes on here. If they pay for the status of being a vendor, then they seemingly pay for protection and isolation from the general opinions that members have.

I think the review however is fair, you posted it too many times, but you were honest, and used copy paste to get the point across.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 10:28 AM

Thanks Secondchance. I only posted on multiple because the vendor markets to all iterations of the Lancer. I know if I had a ralliart, I probably wouldn't pay too much attention to the Evo or base Lancer forums.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 10:35 AM
Evolving Member

Add Autocenter.net to the list
Worst care for clients in U.S
I won't make the story too long
I receive some parts a month later I ordered.
They never send me not even an email alerting about backorders or delays

Last edited by alex3dworld; Apr 8, 2010 at 10:37 AM.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 10:38 AM

not right alex. they shipped my parts out quickly, but had they shipped them out via the option i chose, i wouldn't be dealing with this, and they refuse to correct the problem. customer service seems to be a lost art these days.
Old Apr 8, 2010, 12:13 PM

ordered a HKS drop in and a AWD warning decal from them. Decal came fast but HKS filter took like 2 weeks. meh

one weird thing though was when I inquired about the delay, heather wrote

"if you have any questions, now, or ten years from now..."

lol, what does that mean?? It'll take ten years to receive my stuff?? such a weird thing to say...
Old Apr 8, 2010, 03:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts
Lancershop.com has always been problematic. I had to jump through hoops with them because their online store isn't setup for international shipments and would quote ridiculous shipping costs (in one instance I think it was three or four times the cost of what I was ordering) and their customer service was no better as from experience, the person on the other end of the phone would simply try to use the automated online store using the information you gave them. I think it took a week to get the shipping cost issues sorted out.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 06:45 AM

I hadn't had a problem with them before up until now. Seems kind of ridiculous too that such a huge vendor doesn't even have phone support. I understand that there are going to be screwups, especially if you're doing a lot of business, but if you screw up, you don't just say "oh well, deal with it," you fix the problem. If I randomly throw a rock somewhere and it breaks a window, I don't say "well, you should put up a sign that says you have a window." I take the blame for throwing the rock and I replace the window. If you screw up, you don't blame it on other things. Take ownership.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by 4G634lyfe
Seems kind of ridiculous too that such a huge vendor doesn't even have phone support.
This alone to me is a red flag on the company. What respectable company does not offer phone support? Hope everything works out for you in the end.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 07:21 AM

My only guess is they probably have had many problems before and dealing with angry customers over the net is easier than over the phone. Just speculation on my part though. I ended up having to drive 80 miles roundtrip to go pick up the parts from the FedEx home delivery facility. It was either than or take a sick day to stay at home and sign for them.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 04:44 PM
Evolving Member

thanks for this info. now I def won't be ordering from them.
says alot about the company when they don't defend these claims and seem not to give a damn.

thanks again.
Old Apr 29, 2010, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by ambystom01
Lancershop.com has always been problematic. I had to jump through hoops with them because their online store isn't setup for international shipments and would quote ridiculous shipping costs (in one instance I think it was three or four times the cost of what I was ordering) and their customer service was no better as from experience, the person on the other end of the phone would simply try to use the automated online store using the information you gave them. I think it took a week to get the shipping cost issues sorted out.
Sorry to go off topic, but where do you suggest for parts in Canada?