Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Joe P Manual Boost Controller

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2011, 12:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Joe P Manual Boost Controller

I am not one to complain generally. However I am truly hoping that this issue gets sorted out, and maybe this will help in some way.

On July 29th 2011 I ordered a Pro-Z Manual Boost Controller through http://www.joepmbc.com. I made payment through paypal at time of ordering, and there were no problems there.
On the same day, Joe messages me to say he is out of that boost controller (it did not say this on the website), and that I could get an inline boost controller for $25 dollars less (regular price).
On July 30th I agreed to take an inline boost controller instead of the one I had originally ordered.
On the same day, I received my 25 dollar refund to the proper pricing for the inline boost controller.
After no word for several days... I emailed to the same email on August 3rd 2011 asking when the boost controller would be shipped.
On August 14th 2011 I sent another email asking if the item had been shipped.
and finally on August 16th 2011 I received an email from paypal stating that the item had been shipped. There is however, no tracking number, and I am unsure as to whether the shipper used a courier service (UPS), or mail service (USPS)... This can make a difference when shipping to my address in Canada, and I have no idea where my package is.
So finally yesterday August 29th 2011 I emailed again asking what method it was shipped with or if there was any tracking info... To no response yet again.

I'm disappointed. And I will keep this updated on here, as to what results of this. To put things in perspective, I had made an order several days after this one, from the US, and I received it so long ago I could not even remember the exact date.
Old Aug 31, 2011, 08:14 AM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
Bummer, I've had nothing but good luck when ordering from Joe P.