Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

ETS - Excellent customer service, price and quality

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 2013, 08:37 AM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
ETS - Excellent customer service, price and quality

So after much trial and error, finally got what I needed with their UICP pipe. Fitment is great and they did what I asked. What more could you ask for? Let me rewind a little..

Couple weeks ago, I ordered their IC piping kit, short route, only to find out the UICP doesnt fit. So I pm'd Michael and he gladed exchanged the short route for the stock route UICP. Before I sent it back, Michael informed me the short route doesnt normally come with Tial flange/AIT bung. Makes sense, if we were talking about a Evo 8/9 and MAF.

I suggested Ill send them a pic of exactly where I want the bung and flange. Couple days later it arrives. Great welds, smooth finish, and exactly where I wanted the flange/bung. Through this trial and error, they did not charge me any additional to exchange and weld another pipe. Great guys at ETS! Would definitely deal with them again and again.

Fitment of the UICP is great. Does come very close to the framerail but clears the LHD 4/5/6 master brake cylinder, my main concern. Fitment of the LICP is acceptable. Mainly due to the extra thickness of the Koyo radiator, it could be tucked up only so far, but does clear ground clearance and wont be at risk for scrapes. Since this kit was designed for a 8/9 I expected some little fitment issues. Overall good to great fitment. Thanks guys

Old Dec 4, 2013, 01:25 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds like ETS for sure.
Old Dec 4, 2013, 05:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Not surprised at all.
Old Dec 4, 2013, 08:30 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 67 Likes on 59 Posts
Ya ETS has great customer service and Michael is a pleasure to deal with.

Nice avatar Alpha X. caught my eye.
Old Dec 5, 2013, 05:16 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I always had great experience ETS.
Old Dec 5, 2013, 06:06 AM

I just ordered one of their catbacks and I have to agree! They answered their phone on the 3rd ring and were very helpful and hooked me up with a great price! I spoke to Michael on the phone.
Old Dec 7, 2013, 09:45 AM
Evolving Member

I can also vouch for ETS I sent emails and Pm's and honestly within an hour of my emails and pm's I had a response and he followed up on my order gave great advise and was over the top with how he dealt with me. Made me feel like a top customer on a small order. Shipping was fast even for coming across the border and followed up with me afterwards. A++ in my books defiantly going to finish my build with them.
Old Dec 7, 2013, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Kahrs
I can also vouch for ETS I sent emails and Pm's and honestly within an hour of my emails and pm's I had a response and he followed up on my order gave great advise and was over the top with how he dealt with me. Made me feel like a top customer on a small order. Shipping was fast even for coming across the border and followed up with me afterwards. A++ in my books defiantly going to finish my build with them.

Exactly. I rate ETS, and my dealings with Works Concepts at the highest level.