Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

Top Level Performance Scam!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2015, 11:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Top Level Performance Scam!

Buyer Beware of James Disalvo, i bought a transfer case from him on August 6,2015. He stated that he shipped the transfer case and Fedex lost it, fedex says they never received any item from him or Top Level Performance. I talked to him yesterday and said he was going to reimburse me the money, im tired of waiting. I will get my money from Paypal anyways. Dont buy anything from him or Top Level performance, this is not first time they scam people. Look them up in here or Google, they are ignoring my messages.
Attached Thumbnails Top Level Performance Scam!-prove1.png  
Attached Images  
Old Aug 27, 2015, 12:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
That place is a scam nightmare, here's when I bought a "built" 2.3L block from them that they assembled wrong and blamed me for it, the engine locked up before it ever started. There's several other members that bought engines sold as new that we're inspected by other shops to find heavily used pistons, mis-matched rods, reused bearings, etc. They takes part laying around, throw them in a block without blueprinting anything and sell it just like what happened to me.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...-start-up.html
Old Aug 27, 2015, 01:12 PM

Yeah they are scamming a lot of people it seems, hopefully people can see this threads before buying something from them. I wonder how evom let them be a vendor, they are scamming people online for years already. Im sorry to hear about your motor, hopefully you took it to a good shop now.
Old Aug 27, 2015, 02:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
This was about 4 years ago. I built it myself rather than bolting random parts in it like they did after replacing the bent crank and smashed bearings. 27k miles with 600+whp so far.
Old Mar 28, 2016, 12:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 105 Likes on 84 Posts
Big time scam company
Old Mar 28, 2016, 04:32 PM

Also bought a motor from them. Glad i shipped it to the original builder for inspection to find 3 cracked pistons and an oem crank that was supposed to be a k1. Denied everything until shop sent pictures of everything...they still wouldn't pay me so contacted paypal and shipped everything back..ended up losing 500 bucks but could have lost what i paid and more.