Notices
Vendor Service / Parts / Tuning Review Post your service, part & tuning reviews here. Please note all new threads are moderated.

What’s the best way to get ahold of MAP

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2019, 04:47 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
What’s the best way to get ahold of MAP

I have tried there email and everything and I am so frustrated I ordered a bunch of shifter bushings and parts I needed to have my car running this weekend and here’s my order with only half of the dang order no emails saying anything was on back order or anything and they never answer any of there emails ever....
im so ready to charge the order back to my bank account at this point I should of just gone with STM because map dropped the ball in a big way for me and I’ll probably never order anything from them again at this point
Old May 28, 2019, 05:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 109 Likes on 99 Posts
did you call them?
Old May 28, 2019, 05:27 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Yeah, call them / 1-888-627-3736

I kinda refuse to do some levels of business if they dont offer up a phone no.

Ive ordered from MAP online & via phone

Last edited by MinusPrevious; May 28, 2019 at 05:39 PM.
Old May 29, 2019, 04:19 AM
NP

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
You can hit up Matt A at makin@maperformance.com.
Old May 29, 2019, 10:42 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Evolevos
I have tried there email and everything and I am so frustrated I ordered a bunch of shifter bushings and parts I needed to have my car running this weekend and here’s my order with only half of the dang order no emails saying anything was on back order or anything and they never answer any of there emails ever....
im so ready to charge the order back to my bank account at this point I should of just gone with STM because map dropped the ball in a big way for me and I’ll probably never order anything from them again at this point
I do apologize if you have had no luck getting in contact with us through our general sales email, but if you would like to email me directly I would be more than happy to look into your order! (makin@maperformance.com) Or feel free to call in and ask for Matt Akin.