Notices
Water / Methanol Injection / Nitrous Oxide

Aquamist dss3 v10 help

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2011, 12:14 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aquamist dss3 v10 help

Hi, i recently finish installing my hfs-5 and my dss3 V.10 won’t come up, I have only the water level come up but when I press the button won’t do nothing, any idea what could happened, looks like the dss3 is faulty.
Old May 25, 2011, 01:31 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
the gauge won't start fully if your tripping the low fluid sensor, if you have not already, try putting fluid in and make sure the sensor is installed properly in your tank. the hinge should be on top so the arm can swing up. hope this helps. I'm not sure if it has to be plugged in or not but I would assume that unplugging the sensor would also work, but you don't want to run the pump dry.

Last edited by akeric; May 25, 2011 at 01:34 AM.
Old May 27, 2011, 12:25 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by akeric
the gauge won't start fully if your tripping the low fluid sensor, if you have not already, try putting fluid in and make sure the sensor is installed properly in your tank. the hinge should be on top so the arm can swing up. hope this helps. I'm not sure if it has to be plugged in or not but I would assume that unplugging the sensor would also work, but you don't want to run the pump dry.
Yes that's right, i have fill with 1 liter only, but as soon as filled out it come up, but the water level orange light never go off, also my flow red light never come up fully when i run high boost or when I step on the gas pedal.
Old May 27, 2011, 12:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
When you say that the float comes up what do you mean? If it is pointing horizontally in a straight line the it is triggering fluid level low. If it is pointing up in the shape of an "L" then it should not be triggering a fluid level low. Can you post up a pic of your board wiring?
Old May 27, 2011, 01:11 PM
EvoM Moderator

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Did you install the float upside down? That's what I did when I first installed my HFS-1, the low-level light would never turn off!