Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Dynocomp Tuned

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2006, 09:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How about we all put it back in our pants and go grab some beers somewhere?

My thoughts:

AF looks lean to me, but every car is different. Hell I dont even know how many dyno runs he did...if he did a lot and it did not show knock, I say go for it. Rich does One Lap every year (I think anyway), so saying he can't tune for the track (or implying such) might not be a wise thing

So I am just going to comment on that...because thats what the original poster was discussing. Overall, I think the shops in the PHX area are very squared away...and we are blessed to be near so many. Dynocomp, Mynes, and Vivid all have great facilities and from what I hear, make their customers happy with their service.

Lets leave the competitiveness at the track
Old Mar 27, 2006, 09:55 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Karash

My thoughts:

AF looks lean to me, but every car is different. Hell I dont even know how many dyno runs he did...if he did a lot and it did not show knock, I say go for it. Rich does One Lap every year (I think anyway), so saying he can't tune for the track (or implying such) might not be a wise thing

So I am just going to comment on that...because thats what the original poster was discussing. Overall, I think the shops in the PHX area are very squared away...and we are blessed to be near so many. Dynocomp, Mynes, and Vivid all have great facilities and from what I hear, make their customers happy with their service.

I totally agreed...
Old Mar 27, 2006, 11:24 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Karash

My thoughts:

Werd!
Old Mar 27, 2006, 12:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
+1,000,000