Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

BAKERSFIELD Ca

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2007, 09:19 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Had a great time at Famoso. Best I could do was 13.0's on 91 octane with my water injection. I guess 12's weren't in the cards. Hey Ralph, I was the guy in the wingless silver Evo VIII. Congrats on those very low 12's. Gotta love those IX's !!.
Old Mar 4, 2007, 12:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks man, was nice meeting you out there ^_^;
Old Mar 5, 2007, 04:32 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
saw a ww evo wit a jdm rear bumper rolling with two neons...on the 99 nb...i was goin to go but i had prior plans...anyone have pics

i also met a mall security that just bought an evo...if your here it was me that you met at the mall...

whre are the pics...and future meets..
Old Mar 6, 2007, 02:45 PM

i met the palza mall security guy too. i didnt get his name/dont remember.

i met but didnt get the guy with the jdm bumpers name....lol he helped me find the tech van.

i forgot my digital camera i only has camera phone pics and they suck.

i heard palmdale usually has less traffic...and is open more often.

anyone going to march meets...45 per car tho....???
Old Mar 6, 2007, 02:53 PM
Evolving Member

any events coming soon?...lmk...ralph you got pm'd
Old Mar 7, 2007, 07:29 PM
Account Disabled

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Ralph
I would recommend TT or Harman or a mail-in flash by Jester or TTP-Engineering. I would choose these two cause they actually support the customer after receiving money, unlike others..

Thanks for the support.
Old Mar 8, 2007, 08:32 AM
Evolving Member

Wible! Damn.... I could have got my $$ worth of gas from that Caddy....

Oh well....
Wible??? dude thats asking to get your car impounded. Thats like racing on ming....Ralph you have some *****. You go to places were people always race, and get cought. I was scared when we went out to Lardo . i was just waiting for the fuzz to roll up. Bako is not as fun as it used to be thats all i know. By the way good runs at the track dude. After this summer im parking the evo and building the **** out of it and putting the gt35r back on. Then i should give my buddys supra a good run. So around winter time, ill have a 20G up for sale if you want it. For you it would be cheap. You seen what i did to that 03 cobra. that was only 25lbs of boost. and about 95 octane. The supra was 20-lbs on 91, I have another race coming up with him, Me on 30lbs and 110 octane. That should be fun. As long as he keeps his boost low. hahahah Anybody else wanting to see the races, check my youtube: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=llabmik2

Supra= sp76 20lbs of boost 500+hp

Mustang= Headers, exst, pullies, intake 400+ hp.
Old Mar 8, 2007, 08:44 AM
Evolved Member

Nah man the Wible we're talking about is like 10~ miles from town. In the middle of nowhere =P (on private land, evom)

I'd be interested in the 20G-LT, if I don't have my own junk upgraded by then .

Nice vids
Old Mar 8, 2007, 09:34 AM
Evolving Member

Nah man the Wible we're talking about is like 10~ miles from town. In the middle of nowhere =P (on private land, evom)

I'd be interested in the 20G-LT, if I don't have my own junk upgraded by then .

Nice vids
haha dude i know what wible were talking about still crazy!!! well hopefully you don't have your pile of crap upgraded by then because you know ill give you a killer deal on it. Plus i really what to build the **** out of my complete pile of crap, and see what kinda numbers i can put down taking the 2.0L to the max around 10 or 11K Honda engine with out the vtec haha.
Old Mar 8, 2007, 09:38 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by llabmik2
haha dude i know what wible were talking about still crazy!!! well hopefully you don't have your pile of crap upgraded by then because you know ill give you a killer deal on it. Plus i really what to build the **** out of my complete pile of crap, and see what kinda numbers i can put down taking the 2.0L to the max around 10 or 11K Honda engine with out the vtec haha.

Yeah man, I'll be upgrading other supporting mods first.. still a ways to go
Old Mar 13, 2007, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by llabmik2
How often does this happen? I wanna just come out there and check you guys out and give ya some support sometimes. Just pulled the trigger on an MR at SC mitsu on the weekends No mods on it for awhile though and keeping it under 4k is hard hehe. Oh and ralph I would like your second opinion on my GSR sometimes, just to see if i'm heading the right direction or not.
Old Mar 13, 2007, 09:02 PM

oh btw to that A hole that yanked the front license plate out of my TB Evo, you can kiss my behind ya hater cuz you're never gonna be like the rest of us Evo drivers (cost me 18 bucks from DMV and a couple hours wasted time) and no front plate holder now bleh!
Old Mar 19, 2007, 04:02 PM

anything new going on in town these days guys? Seems like a lot of people are making the dive and getting ix's...
Old Apr 6, 2007, 01:34 PM
Evolved Member

I see a lot of IX.. and lot at least have exhaust.. I wonder how modified they really are .

Anyone in Bako have a decently modified EVO that at least runs 12s.... that wants to try a run out at Malaga Dragstrip or some other Dragstrip in Bako.

Shoot me a PM....
Old Apr 7, 2007, 02:32 PM
Evolving Member

I see a lot of IX.. and lot at least have exhaust.. I wonder how modified they really are .

Anyone in Bako have a decently modified EVO that at least runs 12s.... that wants to try a run out at Malaga Dragstrip or some other Dragstrip in Bako.

Shoot me a PM....

last time i checked Ralph Malaga is two lane black top. No a drag strip haha. By the way i just got back from the track 11.8 on 24lbs of boost and race gas. In a couple Fridays im going to go back at 31lbs of boost and race gas to see what i get. Im coming back to bako in june or july so ill take you up on that offer maybe at Lerdo Drag strip International. Hahaha Or hell we can even go off the top drag strip in bako NHRA certified Ming international raceway. haha.

Quick Reply: BAKERSFIELD Ca