Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Bay Area Evos sound off

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2003, 11:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bay Area Evos sound off

Hey guys,

I just wanted to see how many other evos are in the SF bay area I've got a blue one in vallejo and would like to touch bases with all the other evo owners in the bay area and find out if there is a bay area club, and just to keeo in contact
Old Jul 2, 2003, 12:35 AM

I just got my EVo last weekend. I've only seen a couple of EVO's here in San Jose. I saw a silver one on Brokaw Road near 880 and another silver one a couple of weeks ago on my way home near White Road. Then today, I saw a yellow one on McCarthy in Milpitas. I'm being specific just in case those guys are members here and it'd be cool if we actually saw each other on the road and are members of the same board.

Oh, and to the silver EVO on Tully turning onto White a few weeks back, I'm the guy in the Yellow E46 M3 that gave you a

BTW, I now own a white EVO .
Old Jul 2, 2003, 12:48 AM
Evolved Member

all the evo's i have ever seen driving have actually been in vallejo, of course i don't get noticed since i have an OZ, but it's strange that i only see them when i'm goin to and from work in vallejo on 37 and marine world pkwy

but i've yet to seen your blue one..i have seen a silver one twice, a yellow one, and a red one
Old Jul 2, 2003, 11:27 AM
Evolving Member

I live in Antioch but you'll see me often in Concord.

Tarmac Black ownz dirt. (Gets dirty quick)
Old Jul 2, 2003, 02:03 PM
Evolving Member

I'm from Antioch too but I'm usually in SF or Oakland on the weekends.
Old Jul 2, 2003, 04:14 PM
Evolving Member

silver evo here, right across the water from ya- in crockett. where'd you get yours, evofan? barber mits there in vallejo?

anyone gonna make it to the calslam shindig in el cerrito on the 4th? i'll be there earlyish.
Old Jul 2, 2003, 08:43 PM

I got mine in concord barber was hardballin and wouldn't move below 6000 over. good to hear from all of you guys I hope to see you on the road soon. maybe we can all have a lancer get together!!
Old Jul 2, 2003, 09:06 PM
Evolving Member

I'm over in Livermore. Got my Blue by you Evo in May from San Mateo
Old Jul 2, 2003, 09:16 PM
Evolved Member

san jose, tarmac black
Old Jul 2, 2003, 09:20 PM
Evolving Member

Silver evo - Walnut Creek area. Vishnu Stage I mods.
Funny thing - I have had mine since they first became available (early March) and I have never ever seen another on the road except Vishnu's red one in Pleasanton. BTW I see STIs all the time already around Walnut Creek! Would be fun to get together with an STI owner and trade drives for a few miles.
Old Jul 2, 2003, 09:20 PM

Fremont, TB
Look at my sig for pix.
Old Jul 2, 2003, 09:32 PM

Hey Tuner, how do you like the vishnu stage one I was thinking of going that route too? Is the exhaust really loud ? I am looking for an exhaust that is close to stock.
Old Jul 2, 2003, 09:34 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by tuner
Silver evo - Walnut Creek area. Vishnu Stage I mods.
Funny thing - I have had mine since they first became available (early March) and I have never ever seen another on the road except Vishnu's red one in Pleasanton. BTW I see STIs all the time already around Walnut Creek! Would be fun to get together with an STI owner and trade drives for a few miles.
How do you like the Vishnu Stage 1 mods?

My neighboor just got a STI....Still in break in period. As soon as its broken in I will probably drive it.
Old Jul 2, 2003, 09:41 PM

Originally posted by davidw333
I just got my EVo last weekend. I've only seen a couple of EVO's here in San Jose. I saw a silver one on Brokaw Road near 880 and another silver one a couple of weeks ago on my way home near White Road. Then today, I saw a yellow one on McCarthy in Milpitas. I'm being specific just in case those guys are members here and it'd be cool if we actually saw each other on the road and are members of the same board.

Oh, and to the silver EVO on Tully turning onto White a few weeks back, I'm the guy in the Yellow E46 M3 that gave you a

BTW, I now own a white EVO .

Hey David,
Yup that was me. Your yellow/gold M3 looks sweet . Was trying to roll down my window to tell you that but the light turned green. Good to hear that you got a White EVO. We should all hook up some time. This past weekend i saw 2 EVO's in San Jose. One was at Barnes n Nobles on Stevens Creek. It was a Silver one exactly like mine...even down to the EVO VII tail lights. And the other one i saw was at a resturant on White Rd. It was red with a Gruppe-S sticker on the side. This one was slammed. He said he was using HKS coil-overs. Looked sweet. Just wanna say whats up to those guys too.
Old Jul 3, 2003, 12:13 AM
In Timeout

You should all be posting here.

Quick Reply: Bay Area Evos sound off