Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Any Sacramento Lancers out there?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2003, 11:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any Sacramento Lancers out there?

Wondering if any other Lancers are out there in Sac. All i've been able to notice are old ladies and men. Anyone out there?
Old Jul 12, 2003, 07:30 AM
Evolving Member

not from sac but close. i'm from stockton and same thing going down here. all the other lancer owners are old ladies and men. i see alot in modesto (some modded ones) but the only one i see in this forum from that town is u9v.
Old Jul 12, 2003, 01:01 PM

me and my brother was cruising around stockton last night, revisiting my old neighborhood and such. Maybe u can give us a tour of stockton one night? It'll be cool to roll around with a few lancers heh
Old Jul 12, 2003, 01:21 PM

I'm in neither Sac nor Stockton. I'm right in the MIDDLE! I live in Antioch. I haven't done anything to my yellow oz yet but plan on starting up. My friend got the grey ES, he lives over in hercules but him and I kick it all the time. My cousin has a black ES but shes not into cars and my Aunt and Uncle own a silver OZ, doubt they'll do anything. Other than those people, everyone else are middle aged people.... If you guys roll up to my town give me a pm the day before and perhaps we could meet up...
Old Jul 12, 2003, 01:31 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by EmPeRoR ShO
me and my brother was cruising around stockton last night, revisiting my old neighborhood and such. Maybe u can give us a tour of stockton one night? It'll be cool to roll around with a few lancers heh
if you're ever in stockton again and happen to see a blue es (pure stock/no spoiler), its probably me. originally from lathrop (about 5-10 miles south of stockton) but now residing in stockton for a lil over a year. i'm mostly seen on airport way (near fairgrounds), downtown or on pacific. you'll know its me, i have a star wars sticker on my back window.
Old Jul 12, 2003, 01:33 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by JoShNeSs
I live in Antioch. If you guys roll up to my town give me a pm the day before and perhaps we could meet up...
i have several cousins in antioch, too bad they don't drive lancers, they have civics. if i ever visit them (havent been there for a couple of years), i'll pm you.
Old Jul 12, 2003, 01:41 PM

Originally posted by jedimaster

i have several cousins in antioch, too bad they don't drive lancers, they have civics. if i ever visit them (havent been there for a couple of years), i'll pm you.
cool... i'd love to see yer interior... wish those pictures you posted were a little more clear... I haven't seen a single fixed up lancer yet... and Heck the only time I saw an EVO in my area was at the mitsu dealership in concord and I think I saw one In concord over on Ignacio Valley, but not really sure cuz it was kind of far away. Not too many peole around my area are really into imports. I have a few friends that are really into it... but oh well... hopefully i'll have some stuff done to my car when we meet up.. otherwise I'll be busy checking yours out =P
Old Jul 12, 2003, 01:53 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by JoShNeSs

cool... i'd love to see yer interior... wish those pictures you posted were a little more clear...

yeah, sorry about the terrible pics. i dont have a digital cam. i used a polaroid camera and scanned it. well knowing polaroid, the quality is not all that great. i'll be getting a digicam soon, so i'll update my pictures. and if you're interested in doing that to yours...its very simple to do...
Old Jul 12, 2003, 02:12 PM
Evolved Member

Contact 1dvsoz or check out www.clubdiamond.com He lives up there and hangs with the 3000gts and 2g eclipses. If you're ever in Modesto or are going to get together in Stockton, PM me.
Old Jul 12, 2003, 04:08 PM
Evolving Member

I live in sac

I live in sac . Citrushights areea to be more exacte Silver ES OZ front lip spoiler thanks to ndvsoz. tein super street coil overs. made my own tower brace. working on a new front lower grill trying to get it ready for the up coming show at sac race way I am hoping their is a lowest lancer award if the show is juged at all I do not know any ?'s just pm me .

Last edited by shaggy; Jul 12, 2003 at 04:11 PM.
Old Jul 13, 2003, 12:10 AM

i think we were around Hammer lane when we were in stockton, why dont we just set up a lil road trip or something to gather everyone up and go out to eat or soemthing, talk about our cars and stuff like that
Old Jul 14, 2003, 11:55 AM

E-mail me at onedvsoz@aol.com or check out one of these forums www.clubdiamond.org or www.sacramento-dsm.com we hang out every saterday night the meeting spots change but there is a calender on the sac-dsm site that says were we are going to meet. it is mostly 2g eclipses but we also have my lancer and some times a couple of yellow ones and a silver EVO hope to see you there.
Old Jul 14, 2003, 12:00 PM
Evolved Member

I've gotta make it down for one of those...I'll do my best john, and BTW I fumbled that last tattoo appointment...PM me I've got some ideas.
Old Jul 14, 2003, 01:09 PM
In Timeout

Yep, we'll most likely see you on either the 9th or 10th. Still wondering how many Sac Town and Bay Area drivers are representin' in CAL SLAM STAGE III?
Old Jul 15, 2003, 07:22 PM
Evolving Member

suisun city here. bout 30 mins south of sac. couple guys i know are from the evom.net here