Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

NorCalEvo Meet Sun Sept 21st - EVO X GSR to be raffled

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2008, 03:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NorCalEvo Meet Sun Sept 21st - EVO X GSR to be raffled

Save the date: it's official. NorCalEvo will be hosting it's 18th meet, details below: (this is plenty of time to clear your schedules, no excuses for not showing up)

Date: September 21st Sunday
Time: 10am to 5pm
Where: Capitol Mitsubishi
750 Capitol Expressway Automall
San Jose, CA 95136

Food and beverage will be provided to all members and friends (free food and drink)

NorCalEvo has teamed up with Capitol Mitsubishi again to bring you the best possible meet we can fathom for Northern California. This event will be unlike any that has graced the area of Northern California.

As in previous events hosted by NCE, what have we been known for? Crazy raffles. Well this time, we've tipped the scale.

Grand Prize Raffle: A brand new EVO X GSR (color of your choice)

I need to explain how this works. I have placed a deposit with Capitol Mitsubishi to secure a brand new EVO X GSR to be raffled off for NorCalEvo at this meet. Capitol Mitsubishi has graciously worked out a deal with me to secure the EVO X GSR at an insanely low price thus we are able to produce this raffle. As much as I would like to give the car away free, I don't exactly have $30k to donate. Hence this raffle will require everyone's participation.

A maximum of 300 tickets will be sold at $100 per ticket. Your odds of winning should you purchase a ticket is 1 in 300 chance, no limit to amount of tickets you can purchase (up to 300).

I need a minimum of anywhere between 200 to 300 tickets sold for this raffle to go through, in the event that I do not meet the minimum quota, I will lose my deposit and the raffle will be cancelled. Therefore if everyone participates in this event, I can get my deposit back and someone can walk away with a brand new EVO X GSR (think 200 is the magic number)

The presale of the EVO X GSR raffle grand prize will officially start today. Please contact me if you wish to purchase tickets. This raffle is open to members and friends.

Next up: Mega Raffle part 2

At the meet, we will be selling raffle tickets at $10/ticket to raffle off a list of goodies (check back on this post, I will periodically update the list of goodies to be raffled off). This mega raffle will include prizes akin to

Cat-back exhaust

Springs

Coilovers

Downpipes

Gauges

Wheels

Intakes

Cams

Intercoolers

If there are specific items you want please let me know

The specific details of brand and product will be released and posted each week in this post, check back for more details and updates.

And of course we can't have nice cars without nice girls. There will be a variety of quality ladies that day to pose for your car.

In addition to all this, there will be vendors setting up booths that day to show off their latest products and cars, this will be a perfect opportunity to meet with your local vendor, ask questions and show supports (or perhaps even make some great purchases).

There will also be demo's going on that day in regards to "how to detail your car" courtesy of DetailAddict.

Wait theres more: As Capitol Mitsubishi is coming into our community, they will give a brief explaination of "how to get your warranty work done at a dealership", they will explain what steps to take if you need warranty work on your car and I'll be on hand to liase on which individuals we'll talk to if you're part of NCE should you need some warranty work at the dealership.

And last but not least; come with your car shined and cleaned. There will be various magazine contributors on site that day to take photos and coverage of the event.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase the presale raffle tickets you can contact the following personel:

Nebolic
Yohan
Missred
Marcus@Capitol Mitsubishi

for more info either send me a pm or go to www.norcalevo.net

cheers,

nebo
NorCalEvo Admin
Old Aug 19, 2008, 07:29 PM

bump
Old Aug 21, 2008, 01:11 PM

Bump
Old Sep 8, 2008, 09:28 PM
Evolved Member

So have started selling the tickets yet?... Because the way I look at it, I could technically buy every ticket($30k's worth....) then get a new X(for a good price) and every prize would easily make up for it.. I know it sounds crazy and mean.

Honestly though I can max out my credit cards.. Let me know(either way as I would probably just buy a couple.. ; )
Old Sep 13, 2008, 12:09 PM
Evolving Member

Bump for Nebo.
Old Sep 16, 2008, 08:22 AM
Evolving Member

bump.

yes i've been selling tickets, if you want to put down quite a bit for the tickets, i can make arrangements, let me know.

nebo