Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Subaru / Evo Meet

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2008, 11:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Subaru / Evo Meet

Thats right, after numerous emails, as well as a personal conversation with Jeff Miller, the new car manager at Mark Miller, they have agreed to host our 4th official meet on Saturday, October 18th.

If you aren't already aware, there is a BIG difference between a slimy capitalist dealership that's only interested in taking your money....... and a dealership thats truly interested in supporting the local community of enthusiasts. I think it's pretty obvious that Mark Miller is the latter.

Also, ftlvwrx is headed to Korea for a YEAR shortly afterward, and WTR82 will just be getting back from Iraq.... let's give em a great going away/welcome back!

With that, the details are as follows:
12:00 - Meet at Mark Miller Subaru
2:00 - 3:00 - Fun cruise up to Mirror Lake
5:00 - 6:00 - possible dinner afterward for interested parties?

Mark Miller Subaru address:
3734 S. State St.
SLC, UT 84115

Cruising route:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Salt...T&2z=84036&r=s
+ Follow Hwy 150 (Mirror Lake highway)

THERE IS A $6.00 per car fee for the Mirror Lake Highway, please be prepared!

By popular demand at the last meet:
ftlvwrx will have high-quality stickers available for purchase
yellowsnow will have uber-cool home-made stickers free (limited availability)

I will have LOTS of business cards printed for everyone, as well as printed copies of the cruising route.

Timber.... wanna post this up "officially" on ClubWRX.net??

Anyone have the capability to post up on NASIOC?? (and not get it deleted)

How about the local Legacy club??.... who is our guy here that can invite them?

I'm going to call COBB and see if they'll allow me to post on their forum, and I'll even post up on SBT9.com (the Tribeca guys)

That's it folks.... we've got the support of one of the local dealerships, which is absolutely fantastic. So, drop business cards, invite your friends, bring your kids, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, transsexual/hermaphrodite lovers.... whatever.... just bring em!

Gotta get a good head count of how many cars are going to be there. I'm going to keep in touch with Mark Miller so they know how many spots to make for us.... so KEEP ME POSTED!!
Old Sep 2, 2008, 08:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ftlvwrx
Thats right, after numerous emails, as well as a personal conversation with Jeff Miller, the new car manager at Mark Miller, they have agreed to host our 4th official meet on Saturday, October 18th.

If you aren't already aware, there is a BIG difference between a slimy capitalist dealership that's only interested in taking your money....... and a dealership thats truly interested in supporting the local community of enthusiasts. I think it's pretty obvious that Mark Miller is the latter.

Also, ftlvwrx is headed to Korea for a YEAR shortly afterward, and WTR82 will just be getting back from Iraq.... let's give em a great going away/welcome back!

With that, the details are as follows:
12:00 - Meet at Mark Miller Subaru
2:00 - 3:00 - Fun cruise up to Mirror Lake
5:00 - 6:00 - possible dinner afterward for interested parties?

Mark Miller Subaru address:
3734 S. State St.
SLC, UT 84115

Cruising route:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Salt...T&2z=84036&r=s
+ Follow Hwy 150 (Mirror Lake highway)

THERE IS A $6.00 per car fee for the Mirror Lake Highway, please be prepared!

By popular demand at the last meet:
ftlvwrx will have high-quality stickers available for purchase
yellowsnow will have uber-cool home-made stickers free (limited availability)

I will have LOTS of business cards printed for everyone, as well as printed copies of the cruising route.

Timber.... wanna post this up "officially" on ClubWRX.net??

Anyone have the capability to post up on NASIOC?? (and not get it deleted)

How about the local Legacy club??.... who is our guy here that can invite them?

I'm going to call COBB and see if they'll allow me to post on their forum, and I'll even post up on SBT9.com (the Tribeca guys)

That's it folks.... we've got the support of one of the local dealerships, which is absolutely fantastic. So, drop business cards, invite your friends, bring your kids, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, transsexual/hermaphrodite lovers.... whatever.... just bring em!

Gotta get a good head count of how many cars are going to be there. I'm going to keep in touch with Mark Miller so they know how many spots to make for us.... so KEEP ME POSTED!!

damn to far for me... im in CA