Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official HI Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2013, 11:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by markjr11bravo
Partly that, and partly me going full retard one day lol
LOLOLOLOL
The ARC parts are shiny.
Well if it makes you happy, then it was worth it right?
I know I wont be fully happy until I get my car tuned perfectly for all my applications
And there arent a lot and it doesnt require tons of mods.

Originally Posted by BambiTLK
Oh, come on, guys. That wasn't directed at anyone in particular, nor was it meant as an insult. I didn't say anything was a "waste of money."

No need to get defensive.
LOL
I hope no one took it the wrong way.
I LOL'd when I read the first one.
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:04 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh, come on, guys. That wasn't directed at anyone in particular, nor was it meant as an insult. I didn't say anything was a "waste of money."

No need to get defensive.
We have had this conversation here before... Making "power" doesn't mean you will be fast on a track.... And since we have no track why is power>functional aero etc? Unless you are going to race red lights downtown or boy racer it up on the freeway your power>"shiny" argument seems rather..... Retarded.....

And for the record... I really don't care if you were pointing fingers at Mark, Jason or myself... Nor was I getting defensive.... I was stating the obvious... It's a stupid argument. Whether you are rocking a t3 setup, hellaflush, bolt-ons, full aero, etc really makes no difference.... It's your car... More importantly your money... Spend as you wish... Just don't be the jackass that gives the rest of us a bad name for being a douchebag on the street. Save that **** for the guys on forumshawaii
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:10 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CN9Adaiski
I LOL'd when I read the first one.
Really? Wow... We have totally different reactions I guess... Every time she posts here my iPad talks to me... Similar to this...

Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:14 AM

Next months UFC ticket= Bambi vs Rob. LETS get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:17 AM

Rob and Bambi is still a better love story than Twilight.
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by robnval
We have had this conversation here before... Making "power" doesn't mean you will be fast on a track.... And since we have no track why is power>functional aero etc? Unless you are going to race red lights downtown or boy racer it up on the freeway your power>"shiny" argument seems rather..... Retarded.....

And for the record... I really don't care if you were pointing fingers at Mark, Jason or myself... Nor was I getting defensive.... I was stating the obvious... It's a stupid argument. Whether you are rocking a t3 setup, hellaflush, bolt-ons, full aero, etc really makes no difference.... It's your car... More importantly your money... Spend as you wish... Just don't be the jackass that gives the rest of us a bad name for being a douchebag on the street. Save that **** for the guys on forumshawaii
What on earth did I ever do to you? You get so heated over such silly stuff.

I don't do illegal, thanks. I work in insurance, and have a spotless driving record. I have never participated in an illegal street race, nor do I ever plan to. I recommend you check out rasr.org since we seem to be on the same page there.

I didn't say anything bad about people who put money into appearances. I said "better to spend money on power." That's it. He/She was concerned about not having enough shinies or whatever you want to call it to attend C&C, and I was making the point it's open to anyone, regardless of how much work or money you've put into your car. He/She specifically mentioned that he/she had bolt ons, hence the power comment.

Evo owners do have a bad name over here, but it's not because of how I'm driving.
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:24 AM

I honestly don't get it. You guys practically jump down my throat with little to no provocation. I've been around here a long time, and in the "car culture" a lot longer, and I've never run into anything quite like this.
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:28 AM
Evolving Member

He/she... Is a he... HIS name is Jose... Like jalapeño... But not on a stick...

And maybe we act like that to you cause of how you carry yourself.?. Just a thought...
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:29 AM
Evolving Member

And as for the evo owners having a bad name here.... Read back 2 pages at the douchebaggery (yes I patented that word right there) and you will understand why
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by robnval
He/she... Is a he... HIS name is Jose... Like jalapeño... But not on a stick...

And maybe we act like that to you cause of how you carry yourself.?. Just a thought...
How I carry myself? Rob, we met once and you hardly said a word to me. I did hear about all the **** talking that was happening before I arrived, though.

If you're talking about the reaction to my post tonight, again, it seems like you got defensive and read more into what was actually written.
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:38 AM

I'm just gonna say what I feel most people here want to say but don't want to have a confrontation.

No one gives a f u c k about Cars&Coffee.
No one cares if you installed $6263836 worth of cosmetics.
No one cares that you're pushing 740AWHP
You'll be treated like S H I T if you're errogant/condescending to others.
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by FA77EN
I'm just gonna say what I feel most people here want to say but don't want to have a confrontation.

To your first point, actually, a few people were asking about it earlier this year. I told them I would post when I knew something. So I did. I would also like to see more Evo owners out there because it makes it more fun.

I disagree with your last point, as there is plenty of arrogance on this board that is rewarded, not penalized. But such is the way of the Internet...
Old Mar 22, 2013, 12:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
After typing up an essay about whats been going on, I think it would be too late to post it.........

Sighs.....
Okays lemee just say.
I get what Rob is saying.
I get what Bambi is saying.

Sorry Bambi, Im sure you didnt mean for any of this to happen.....
Old Mar 22, 2013, 01:15 AM
Evolving Member

How I carry myself? Rob, we met once and you hardly said a word to me. I did hear about all the **** talking that was happening before I arrived, though.

If you're talking about the reaction to my post tonight, again, it seems like you got defensive and read more into what was actually written.
Ok, let me be more specific.... We didn't exchange more than a few words because I don't like you... Is that direct enough? When you got here you came with the mindset you were gonna change the "game" and point blank no one knew who the **** you were.... So yea... That's exactly why you didn't and still don't get the text invites to gtg's etc. it's really not personal and never has been with you.. At least not for me. I could give less than a **** about how you feel about me or any of us really cause its irrelevant... I mean, I don't hate you.. **** I don't actually hate anyone... However, your initial enthusiasm turned quickly to arrogance which left a bad taste for me personally.

And as far as being defensive.... I told you before I don't have to be defensive with you or anyone else... You don't do any of the big 3 for me... You mean nothing really

Now that that's all out there... If you have ideas how to get everyone together once and a while we are all ears.. But no one cares what they did in DFW.... See where I'm going with this?

Originally Posted by FA77EN

Michael, I love this post! So unbiased
Old Mar 22, 2013, 01:17 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by CN9Adaiski
After typing up an essay about whats been going on, I think it would be too late to post it.........

Sighs.....
Okays lemee just say.
I get what Rob is saying.
I get what Bambi is saying.

Sorry Bambi, Im sure you didnt mean for any of this to happen.....

No worries bro... Me and Bambi have been like this for a while. You didn't start anything or cause drama. She will tell you the same thing.... Water under the bridge

Quick Reply: ***Official HI Chat Thread***