Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

October Motorgen Meet/K1 Speed/Canyon Cruise/California Speedway Thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2009, 09:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I believe I have 25 static cling stickers for those running at the track. We're going to have you put them on the inside of your windshield so we know what cars to tape. If you want to let us know you're coming either here or here in advance it would be helpful. If not, come to the stands the day of and if we have any extras we'll give them to you.
Old Oct 24, 2009, 03:15 PM

1 week until track time!

Event and thread. I'll be running and taping that day.

Also, I'm thinking of changing the formats for our meets next year. Maybe a different day and location. For anyone that has been to one, I'd like your input. Here is the thread for that - I'd appreciate any input anyone has.

Thanks and I'll see you at the track next week!
Old Oct 26, 2009, 08:30 PM

We should get organized for Saturday. I was thinking we could meet at the McDonalds in Savi Ranch for coffee and breakfast at 5:15a.m. and then roll out to the track together.

The address is:
McDonald's
22322 OLD CANAL RD
YORBA LINDA, CA 92686
(714)283-3040

It would have to be quick though, I would want to get back on the road between 5:30 and 5:40. Here is the route. I'm taking us a slightly different route so we're going straight into the track. Whenever I try to make the left turn off of Cherry into the entrance it's a nightmare. This way should be faster.

Once we get in, I know we have at least one popup tent. If anyone else has any, please bring them and we'll all hang out together.

For those being taped, look for the camera setup in the stands. We'll have some static cling stickers to put in your windshield so we know who to tape. Here is the info thread, and here is the actual event with more details. See you all at the meet up or at the track. Good luck to everyone!
Old Oct 28, 2009, 06:31 PM

Bump. This is Saturday - who's excited?