Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

***Official UT Chat Thread***

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2011, 05:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
y0 go fast

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...ml#post9511102
Old Aug 4, 2011, 05:46 PM

go REALLY fast

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...-18k-firm.html

Old Aug 5, 2011, 12:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yo! Go REALLY REALLY FAST!

LapBattle.com Round 5, August 20th & 21st

Once again the most talented drivers with the fastest cars in Utah are heading to Miller Motorsports Park to attack the track and fight it out for the quickest time, prize money a champion's trophy. Lap Battle is Utah's exclusive competitive time attack & timed track time source and the only Time Attack bringing you world famous Miller Motorsports Park!

If you feel the need for speed... If you want the chance to put your driving skill and car's performance to the test... If you want the chance to compete at North America's premier race track... Don't miss your chance! Register today at LapBattle.com. Space is limited and it is first come first serve, we sell out events and the retry list fills up quickly, so don't wait.

Lap Battle schedule, rules and registration are available online at: LapBattle.com

August 21st, Open Track Day

Get more seat time and improve you driving technique or maximize your setup during our Open Track Day. This is the easiest and absolute least expensive way to get real track time. You will get 4 twenty minutes sessions on MMP's world famous Outer Loop for the unheard of price of $125.

Weekend packages are available at $250 for both the Saturday Lap Battle and Sunday Open Track day. That is less than any single track day offered at MMP, but you get 2 days instead of 1 at that amazing price. If you have ever wanted to feel the thrill of driving on a real race track, don't pass up this opportunity.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions: Biggie@LapBattle.com
Old Aug 5, 2011, 05:11 PM
Evolving Member

GO SLOWER!

Update on PACE Day 2011, ON SITE AWD DYNAPACK! more info here

http://www.utahpace.com/forums/showt...September-3rd!
Old Aug 5, 2011, 06:49 PM
Evolved Member

Ugh Utah county lol why is it always Utah county...that freeway construction always drives me nuts. I'll still go though
Old Aug 8, 2011, 11:21 AM
Evolved Member

Anyone (besides Wes' cousin) have hookups on tires? If all else fails we'll drive north but I'd prefer not to have to drive all the way to Bountiful.
Old Aug 8, 2011, 11:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by UT_Evo
Anyone (besides Wes' cousin) have hookups on tires? If all else fails we'll drive north but I'd prefer not to have to drive all the way to Bountiful.
if all else fails I can grab tires & bring em to ya. I'm not that far haha what 3 exits north of downtown
Old Aug 8, 2011, 11:55 AM
Evolved Member

Wink

Originally Posted by wesside
if all else fails I can grab tires & bring em to ya. I'm not that far haha what 3 exits north of downtown
Closest I can offer you is Discount Tire in Logan, talk to Sean ... this guy hooks me up for T!r3R@c|< price plus I think like a few bucks (as if it were shipping cost). He's shoeing my 275 spec new General autocross tires on my G8 for TR prices and its sweet!!!

~j.
Old Aug 8, 2011, 12:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wesside
Yeah, If all else fails I'll go with your cuz. Ali needs new All-Seasons (badly) and I need some snow tires eventually for winter. And we'd just come up there so we could get them installed too.
Old Aug 8, 2011, 01:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by UT_Evo
Yeah, If all else fails I'll go with your cuz. Ali needs new All-Seasons (badly) and I need some snow tires eventually for winter. And we'd just come up there so we could get them installed too.
Speaking of which ... I tried some Nitto Winter Tires ... great for straight line Winter Grab ... Stop was amazing ... cornering was very skittish to say the least. I liked the compound, the sidewalls could use some work, and the treadblocks in cornering could stop trying to profile over so much.

I think I'd opt (if I could find them at a good price) for some Hakka 5s or better. My Hakka 4s were amazing even in dry 50+ degree weather.

~j.
Old Aug 10, 2011, 09:50 AM
Evolved Member

This stuff's gotta go

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...-rad-more.html

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sa...w-m2-cams.html
Old Aug 10, 2011, 09:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by jcnel_evo8
Speaking of which ... I tried some Nitto Winter Tires ... great for straight line Winter Grab ... Stop was amazing ... cornering was very skittish to say the least. I liked the compound, the sidewalls could use some work, and the treadblocks in cornering could stop trying to profile over so much.

I think I'd opt (if I could find them at a good price) for some Hakka 5s or better. My Hakka 4s were amazing even in dry 50+ degree weather.

~j.
I'm going to need some snow tires for my M3 hopefully it's not like last winter it's not my favorite driving a rwd. Anyway thinking about buying a cheap hoopty as well but should score some winters...I've seen people selling stockers with studded...are those illegal in utah?
Old Aug 10, 2011, 10:29 AM
Evolved Member

Does anyone local have a Tactrix cable they wanna sell me ?
Old Aug 10, 2011, 12:40 PM

Acd in Utah

Anyone in Utah have an acd pump pressure sensor? My pump won't even attempt to turn on. Anyone seen this?? I searched high and low for answers on a pump that works with 12v power, but won't turn on whatsoever when the car is set to on and the gas pedal is pressed. I hear the relay click and then 10-12 seconds later the relay clicks again as if is was supposed to initiate the pump. I'm so lost. I disassembled the pump and it looks good. Another issue is I can't bleed the pump because it will not turn on and build pressure.... Any help would be great. Thx!
Old Aug 11, 2011, 02:26 AM
Evolving Member

Well its 3 am and I'm up. Not because I'm having fun, no because I woke up to the sound of two 1 gallon bottles of windsheild washer fluid, 2 quarts of oil, and the shelf that was holding all it come crashing down onto my washer machine that is right next to my room. I have never been so frightened in my life. I though my *** was getting robbed . I quickly yelled 'hey' (not the scariest way to greet a possible intruder, but going from.dead asleep to **** pants Frightened awake my brain becomes very primitive) and went to inspect everything. both my puppies went crazy lol, the 3.8 lb dog jumped off my bed and pissed all over the place while my slightly bigger 13.8 lb puppy ran into the living room to see what the hell happened.

Long story short I'm getting a gun very soon and I placed a new neighbor- be- nice stick right by my bed lol.

Quick Reply: ***Official UT Chat Thread***