Notices
West Region Includes AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT.

Norcal (Sacramento Mitsubishi Meet)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2002, 06:12 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
better yet

just took a look @ the autocross schedule and their is a race @ cal expo on the 2nd and 3rd this would be funthis would be a good time to see how well all the new mods are working . Qwestion to any one in the sac area I need to corner weight my car balance has changed after puting on coil overs and struts
Old Oct 24, 2002, 04:13 PM
Evolving Member

thanks

thanks for the info the car does need an alignment found this out last night squared up the car in a string box and the frontright did no line up with the rear to well I have done alinements on my VWs many times but for some reason this car make me nerves to try and aline has their been any time and places set yet. A guy I work with mit bee coming along with a I think its a 90 or 92 ? galant vr4 fairly clean all stock I wish I had the monet to but it . when do we get more info on this meeting
Old Oct 25, 2002, 12:42 PM
In Timeout

Thumbs up I'll be at the meet. Will remove SiR badge.

CYA There!
Attached Images  
Old Oct 27, 2002, 04:04 PM
Evolving Member

got the road name

OK got the name of the road at the end of salmon falls roads. Its to the left and called rattle snake bar it is about 9 miles to the park at the end called pinsula point . A very fun road with some air time for thoughs with the ***** and overies to hit it hi speed not needed the road is fairly easy to read 3 very blind right one good blind crest . their is barbQ pits covered benches and not to grate porto jhon but a nice view of the lake.
Old Oct 30, 2002, 09:30 PM

Hey Guys...

Sorry for the long hiatus....

I sencerily appologize!!!!

I have been tirelessly working on my new company website.

AlphaGarageTuning.com

I will be selling performance parts online and I have been coding up a storm. Anyway the meet is still on. There will be a few people running this Sat. although not as many as expected (Due to the outragous $40 fee), there will still be a good turn out as far as spectators, ($7 only) so lets try to cheer your fellow Mitsu enthusiasts on. The day for racing will start at 10am and will end at around 2pm. The weather should be nice and cool so we should all see some pretty good runs. We should then most likely meet up at M&S Recycling to gather everyone together, as well as pick up those whom are coming from out of town that could'nt make it earlier. We should then go on a driving run up some of the twisty roads in folsom and around Old Auburn...We could definately hit up the stretch of road Evotech recommended.

While up in that area we should be taking some pics... If anyone has a camcorder please bring it so we can edit the footage later. We can then hit up any of the local folsom parks in the area...B.S. a little, maybe play some B-ball, do some funky burnouts, 4 wheel drifts, so on and so forth. We then have the option of BBQ'ing our own food up there, or driving back down to Sacramento and enjoying a good lunch/Dinner at Applebees, Chevy's, or Red Robin. At that point I would like to brainstorm with you all, any ideas you might have in regards to next years 1'st Annual Mitsubishi WestCoast Gathering.

Now after all that is done... I'm thinking we can take a break (Freshen-up) and hit up the rest of the Mitsu Crews at In & Out a little later in the evening (to kind of hang out and chill for a bit). A little later we can then go on our official cruise (And Take More Pics!!! ). We will then cruise from In & Out to Sunrise Mall, from Sunrise Mall to Crispy Creme...Hang out a bit, B.S. about cars with other crews...Take more pictures, and then cruise from Crispy Creme to Douglas Blvd in Roseville.

At that point we will then go on another driving run up to the Galleria in Roseville (Very Fun Stretch of Freeway!) and hang out a bit (Not very long) by Starbucks and Coldstone. We will then head back down to Sacramento where we can either break up the fun or continue in Sac for either Bowling, Pool, Bars or Clubing....

These are my Suggestions.... Any additional ideas would be appreciated. Oh yeah!... Bring your Two-Ways.
(I have one pair)

Last edited by superGTO; Oct 30, 2002 at 09:36 PM.
Old Oct 31, 2002, 11:10 AM
Evolving Member

alright

hay thanks for the return to your birth child thought you left us for dead and thier was going to be no meet Ill will be their spectating only glad it will be on sat. all the kids with moms honda should not be their I will see If I can get hold of a set of two ways and Salmonfalls road is fun but that end in to rattlesnake bar road 9 miles of even twistyer fun and some air time for thoughs in the need ends in to a park at the back of folsom lake hope this is not going to be to big sound like fun to bee hade at any rate

Last edited by shaggy; Oct 31, 2002 at 03:46 PM.
Old Oct 31, 2002, 11:20 AM
Evolving Member

beter yet

heres an idea for a long fun loop up salmon falls rd down rattlesnake bar have lunchat the park back up rattle snake bar rd the onto hwy49 northeaded back to alburn and the ravine road then back on to 80 and back to sac get off on duglas or where ever the trees are turning nicely right know plus its a nice twisty drive
Old Oct 31, 2002, 02:29 PM

Yeah... one of the 3SI guys was talking about that... Even posted a map, and it looks crazier then ****!....

Anyway, I think we should look into it.

What is the name of the park and how big is it.

Also, the meet won't be too massive but I'm thinking at least 20+ people... Theres always last minute flakes.
Old Oct 31, 2002, 03:13 PM
Evolving Member

lets do it then

the name of the park is pinasula or how ever you spell the defonition of a peace of land with water on three sides. the parking lot does have some room no parkig block and for the real adventure seacker a boat ramp lot has ont way in and out in other words their is room to park ya park also right now the front staion is no maned so entry will be the right price to their is barbQ and benches covered this road going to the park is better than salmon falls that road warms up the tires then the raven road cooks them if you do not take it easy I have blistered komos on this road combo
Old Oct 31, 2002, 08:01 PM

are we meeting someplace to head out to the track together or just going to the race way and hope we find each other.
Old Nov 1, 2002, 12:23 AM

Yeah... we will all meet at the track at around 10 or 11am.

For those that need directions please let me know. We can then meet up at M&S at around 2:30/3pm. Remember if need be, you can just head over to M&S... There are several people planning on hitting them up first before they go to the track. You can then caravan with them to the track, or just give me a call... I'll post my number as we get closer to the meet.

Quick Reply: Norcal (Sacramento Mitsubishi Meet)