Notices
WORKS - California WORKS is a tuning shop that specializes in the Lancer Evolution. They in-house design performance products for the Evo, so if you have a request come on in and let them know! [Visit Site]

WORKS needs your EVO!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 2, 2003, 05:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WORKS needs your EVO!

WORKS needs your EVO!

We need a volunteer to drop off his/her EVO at our shop in San Francisco for product development at the end of this week. We would need the car by Friday morning and can return it on Monday. The car would not be driven, it would not be run on a dyno, and it would stay indoors in our secure facility. Please call me at (415) 710-7837.

Of course, we would be happy to make it worth your time by offering discounted parts and/or service from WORKS.

-- DavidV
Old Apr 3, 2003, 01:45 PM
Evolving Member

argh too bad you guys are up north.. or else i woudl be there in a jiffy.. Is there any shops in LA that wants a Evo that wants to sponser me ???
Old Apr 6, 2003, 12:15 PM
Evolved Member

Re: WORKS needs your EVO!

Originally posted by DavidV@WORKS
WORKS needs your EVO!

We need a volunteer to drop off his/her EVO at our shop in San Francisco for product development at the end of this week. We would need the car by Friday morning and can return it on Monday. The car would not be driven, it would not be run on a dyno, and it would stay indoors in our secure facility. Please call me at (415) 710-7837.

Of course, we would be happy to make it worth your time by offering discounted parts and/or service from WORKS.

-- DavidV
David,

I'm too far for this but I assume you will ship anywhere in the U.S. once you get this thing in full throttle, correct? I'm all the way down in Sarasota, FL ... no many choices for tuning over here, yet.

Jeff
Old Apr 9, 2003, 11:49 AM
Evolved Member

Just curious how works is doing on parts/production? Seems to be all quiet on the western front. Anything going to be released soon or a plan of ideal parts in production.
Old Apr 9, 2003, 12:15 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Obsoleteasian
Just curious how works is doing on parts/production? Seems to be all quiet on the western front. Anything going to be released soon or a plan of ideal parts in production.
Initial product launch is just is just two weeks away (International Auto Salon)! Until then, however, our lips are sealed.

-- DavidV