Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

KW V3 vs Zeal Function Xs

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2007, 08:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
KW V3 vs Zeal Function Xs

I'm looking for good coilovers, mainly for street but with an occasional track day and auto-x. I've read great things about the KW's, but I would need to get camber plates, so that puts the price right at the same as the Zeal Xs.

Would Cusco front plates work well with the KW's?

I like that the KW's are dual adjustable, but to be honest I probably wouldn't adjust them too much. But at the same time I want something that is great quality, so I don't really want any of the lower end clone coilovers, aka Megan, Helix, Stance etc

I actually like the ride of my Tanable GF210s on stock struts/shocks, lol, but I'm getting Work 18x9.5" 20mm ET CR Kai's, so I need to have the ability to add some negative camber in the front and dial in the ride height as well. And I know that sooner or later the stock struts will blow withe GF210's.

Thoughts? Another option is the Cusco Zero2R.

Anyone?
Old Aug 25, 2007, 09:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
you can use stock top-hats with KWs so no need for camber plates and you can still set camber to -3. Unless you want to make changes from street to track, than its a different story. Cusco plates work with KWs.

Contact Robispec if you need more info about KWs

Originally Posted by EvilTechnology
I'm looking for good coilovers, mainly for street but with an occasional track day and auto-x. I've read great things about the KW's, but I would need to get camber plates, so that puts the price right at the same as the Zeal Xs.

Would Cusco front plates work well with the KW's?

I like that the KW's are dual adjustable, but to be honest I probably wouldn't adjust them too much. But at the same time I want something that is great quality, so I don't really want any of the lower end clone coilovers, aka Megan, Helix, Stance etc

I actually like the ride of my Tanable GF210s on stock struts/shocks, lol, but I'm getting Work 18x9.5" 20mm ET CR Kai's, so I need to have the ability to add some negative camber in the front and dial in the ride height as well. And I know that sooner or later the stock struts will blow withe GF210's.

Thoughts? Another option is the Cusco Zero2R.

Anyone?
Old Aug 26, 2007, 08:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
thanks for the info