Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Reputable/credible shops that deal with and/or specialize with Mitsubishi Lancer Evol

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2017, 04:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reputable/credible shops that deal with and/or specialize with Mitsubishi Lancer Evol

I'm headed down the Pennsylvania this week to have a look at a 2014 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR. I talked to the dealer and asked if I could get a pre-purchase inspection at an independent mechanic. The lady I spoke with replied by saying I could as long as I paid for it, which of course I will. My question for those who may be familiar with the area, are there any credible/reputable shops near Fairless Hills, PA that would give a well done inspection on the car? Compression and leak down tests.
Old Jan 5, 2017, 05:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts
I think R/T tuning is around that area, they should be able to give it a good once over before you buy.
The following users liked this post:
tehhbrownie (Jan 5, 2017)
Old Jan 5, 2017, 03:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by shekaar
I think R/T tuning is around that area, they should be able to give it a good once over before you buy.
You're the third person I've heard from that has said R/T Tuning. I'm definitely gonna look into them, and give them a call. Thanks for your response!