evolutionm.net - Home of the Lancer Evolution
Home Features Community Marketplace Registry Garage Store

Go Back   evolutionm.net > Lancer Forums > Lancer (DE,ES,GTS) 2008+ Forums > Lancer (DE,ES,GTS) Tech Forums > Lancer Troubleshooting
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Photos FAQ Members Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Used CarsVendor DirectoryGarage
Search

Lancer Troubleshooting Get help with any troubleshooting problems you may have.

Welcome to EvolutionM.net!
Welcome to EvolutionM.net.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old Sep 1, 2011, 06:52 AM   #1
Personal Sales Rating: (0)
Garage is empty, add now

Drives: 2011 Lancer GTS

USB dongle problems

I have been using my USB port in the 2011 Lancer GTS to play music since i bought the car last month and have had no problems. Starting yesterday i had a problem though, the music starts all over from the beginning. this never used to happen though, it would usually play right where it left off from. is this common with anyone else? Is there a fix?

Old Sep 1, 2011, 12:39 PM   #2
Evolving Member
2011 Mitsubishi Lancer

Did you remove the flash drive and plug it into a pc or something? and when you unplug it, did you do it the correct way of removing the usb flash(from the system tray icon) before unplugging it from the pc? Did you add new files? Try remove those file, if it doesnt work then save everything on your pc, reformat the USB and then move everything back into the flash and remove it correctly and then put it back into your car.....should work.

Old Sep 1, 2011, 07:21 PM   #3
Garage is empty, add now

I'm working till 5am tonight and cant leave the building, but luckily i do have my pc on me and will give it a try. we"ll see how it goes.

Old Sep 2, 2011, 07:59 AM   #4
Garage is empty, add now

awesome! thanks newuser, it works perfectly again.

Old Sep 25, 2012, 08:48 AM   #5
Garage is empty, add now

Drives: 2012 Lancer GT

I've had the same issue, but when I formatted the drive FAT32 it didn't fix the problem. Anymore suggestions? 2012 Lancer GT

Old Sep 25, 2012, 08:48 AM
EvolutionM
Mitsubishi Lancer

Paid Advertisement

Tags
2011, dongle, drives, es, gts, issues, lancer, mitsubishi, move, music, play, playusb, port, problems, usb