Notices
Lancer Troubleshooting Get help with any troubleshooting problems you may have.

Daytime running lights plate lights stuck on

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2016, 02:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daytime running lights plate lights stuck on

I have a 04 lancer ES
So i thought i found thw answer fron someone on here but..... I dont think so or maybe im not doin something right.a couple weeks ago i was wiring up my amp and was being dumb and not thinkin and didnt unplug my battery and took the fuse out of my amp to check it when. I stuck it back in there was a spark and then my radio wouldnt work anymore and my plate lights daytime running lights were stuck on so someone told me the yellow plastic piece in the fuse box under the hood one of thkse fuses blew so i went and looked and sure enough one was bad so i replaced it and then my radio worked again but still lights were stuck on so i commrnted about it and someone on here said it was thr front ECU was bad to get a used one from a salvage yard or whatever so i finally was able to do that and the front ECU matches exactly i put it in and still no change so i got thinkin and took the front ECU out and still lights were stuck on with or without front ECU so i need some helo gettinn to the bottom of it plz the only way to shut my lights off is pull that lil yellow piece up after parkin my car but evety time i do that i loose my radio my clock map light and trip odometer please help