Notices
The Loft / EvoM Car Talk Corner The landing pad for automotive discussions, news, articles, and opinions. A place for the community to kick back and chat.

Latest results of my GT-R - Still on 93oct

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2016, 09:34 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 67 Likes on 59 Posts
Latest results of my GT-R - Still on 93oct

I attended a local event called beast coast shootout at Maple Grove in PA. My goal was to run 10's
on 93 octane. After going to the track 2 times and failing, I decided to address my wheel/tire setup a little.

I switched to 18's and did nt05R in the rear, and Pirelli P-Zero upfront. The 60ft didn't really improve, but
the ET dropped a lot and mph went up a lot! I am super happy with the results for just 93 only (E10).

I am now going to switch it over to Flex fuel tune and get some passes with E70~ and see what we can get.

This was done with just only LC5 stock settings. The car didn't spin on both launches.
I will play with this later, But I didnt want to do it tonight.

The cars roughly around 560-570WHP or so dynojet according to the vd graph

Its a 2009 Model with:

gotboost 3" intakes
meisterschaft midpipe & full exhaust
ams downpipes
FIC 1650cc inj (These now idle and drive really smooth after recalibrating MAF a lot more to match AFR target to actual AFR + adjusting minimum IPW)
Ecutek phase 5.1 /w TCM & ECM tuned by me

I ran the roll racing event around 7 times. The car was averaging around 141-142 on this 1500ft roll racing event. The mph the car begins is supposed to be between 45-50mph. My slips show slightly over on some passes, but it was very difficult to get it close due to the lack of room to get rolling.

After the Roll event, I did two 1/4 passes. I didn't play with launch RPM or anything or tire pressure, Just used regular LC5 and let it go. Car dead hooked and didn't spin both times. 1/4 slips below. Mph indicates if I can get 60ft down this would go really deep 10's.

Below are some misc cool pictures of my car and friends. If anyone ever was considering to attend a roll racing event, but wasn't sure if they would like it or not, I would highly recommend giving it a try. Its a very fun event, and it seemed to bring out a lot of exotic cars.

The white Ralliart (Same engine as Evo X) - and this one has an X turbo also, just Ran 11.9 as well (which makes it one of the fastest evo X Ralliart to exist. Were not done with that car by far either

Old Oct 24, 2016, 07:06 AM
Evolved Member

Received 89 Likes on 88 Posts
Congrats.

Its amazing how little the r35 needs to run 10's.

Ethanol should put you in the 10's. ����

Im selling my evo for a gtr soon as they become more affordable.