Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

RRM BODY KIT PICTURES & REVIEW!!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2005, 04:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks
Old Aug 23, 2005, 04:22 PM
Evolved Member

hey ev-slo, uhh if its 4am eastern time... then its like 1am western time...

which maybe why rob didn't awnser....
this "i called at 424 est. which is 734 wst" makes no sense....

so rob wouldn't be in for another 6 hours.
Old Aug 23, 2005, 05:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hay all

just got done talking to ROB, and from what i was told the bottom rear off the kit is flimsy so you need to brace it. as far as the side skirts well those where the first ones and have been redone to fit better. on the duct that wouldnt fit all you have to do is file it down till it fits, or cut it down. also ROB told me he has been out off town so wasnt in the shop and didnt even know this thread was started yet. he didnt even know there was pics or anything so give him a chance. looks like ill be going with this kit after all since some things where explained to me over the phone.

ACCOLADE

i hope ROB dont post up on your threads like you do theres like this, personally I think you need to BUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 23, 2005, 05:41 PM
Account Disabled

dude, no offense, but don't speak for RRM or pretend to speak for them. Let RRM speak for themselves (which hasn't happened yet). Frankly your making the situation worse cause your basically saying "yeah, RRM told me to tell you....." when RRM should be talking to ev-slo directly

And when was Rob out of town? Rock has been posting everyday in his classified ads
Old Aug 23, 2005, 07:34 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I was out of town at a race and I come back to this............ EvoSLO. Call me again tomorrow. It will get resolved. You post up like I ignored you but I do have a life outside of work. I was so behind getting ready to race and then gone. I am just catching up. The rear bumper needs to be braced on the bottom. It will hold it in place fine. If it does not I will replace it. Rear bumpers catch a lot of wind so bracing lower edge is imperative anyway you look at it. It will be fine. If a body shop would have done it, they prolly would have recognized this issue and resolved it. Trust me, they do not come out of the mold like that. Other guys have installed it and resolved the issue already. In fact, RA with our Body Kit is being shot for IMPORT TUNER next week.

Thanks to all the haters too. Your assumptions are truely misleading. I will stay out of other vendors threads though, even though it is tempting as **** to enter them and use my JOHN MADDEN Highlighter PEN to illustrate numerous points.

Here is a pic for your enjoyment.

ROAD/RACE
Attached Thumbnails RRM BODY KIT PICTURES & REVIEW!!-whitecar.jpg  
Old Aug 23, 2005, 07:43 PM
Evolved Member

you definatly need eyelids
Old Aug 23, 2005, 07:46 PM
Account Disabled

aaackk, i hate eyelids. They look......well.....goofy IMHO
Old Aug 23, 2005, 07:47 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by silversleeper
hay all

just got done talking to ROB, and from what i was told the bottom rear off the kit is flimsy so you need to brace it. as far as the side skirts well those where the first ones and have been redone to fit better. on the duct that wouldnt fit all you have to do is file it down till it fits, or cut it down. also ROB told me he has been out off town so wasnt in the shop and didnt even know this thread was started yet. he didnt even know there was pics or anything so give him a chance. looks like ill be going with this kit after all since some things where explained to me over the phone.

ACCOLADE

i hope ROB dont post up on your threads like you do theres like this, personally I think you need to BUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE I think you have got a very wrong footing over here.

Even if Rob Makes Fiberglass kits or Accolade makes fiberglass kits or Vis makes fibeglass kits , all people should understand that Fiberglass is not steel. It gets affected if there are no proper layers, used cheap resin / and even heat affects it ?

Most companies make fiberglass kits as its cheaper to manufacture easier to design on. It might not be like urethane , but its more economical and once constrcuted well will stand alone very well.

We are not saying anything to ROB cos he is buisnessmen, and as businessmen everyone faces problems, i was just commenting on few post they commented about our kits, remember guys let it be RRM or VIS or any other company we are here to develop kits for you and competition is good and feed back is good.

It helps the consumer,

Evo slo please email me agian on dimantha@body-kit.com

I missed your last email.
Old Aug 23, 2005, 09:19 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by GreenPsycho
dude, no offense, but don't speak for RRM or pretend to speak for them. Let RRM speak for themselves (which hasn't happened yet). Frankly your making the situation worse cause your basically saying "yeah, RRM told me to tell you....." when RRM should be talking to ev-slo directly

And when was Rob out of town? Rock has been posting everyday in his classified ads
well for one i wasnt "speeking for RRM" secondly i had PMed EV-SLO and told him i would help him if i could. THIRD i called ROB to see what was up with those kits. i thought i would POST what i had found out. sorry, from now on ill just let you all believe what you want to then and not rellay any info to you all from now on. sorry that i tried to help out EV-SLO.
Old Aug 23, 2005, 09:24 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ROCK
I was out of town at a race and I come back to this............ EvoSLO. Call me again tomorrow. It will get resolved. You post up like I ignored you but I do have a life outside of work. I was so behind getting ready to race and then gone. I am just catching up. The rear bumper needs to be braced on the bottom. It will hold it in place fine. If it does not I will replace it. Rear bumpers catch a lot of wind so bracing lower edge is imperative anyway you look at it. It will be fine. If a body shop would have done it, they prolly would have recognized this issue and resolved it. Trust me, they do not come out of the mold like that. Other guys have installed it and resolved the issue already. In fact, RA with our Body Kit is being shot for IMPORT TUNER next week.

Thanks to all the haters too. Your assumptions are truely misleading. I will stay out of other vendors threads though, even though it is tempting as **** to enter them and use my JOHN MADDEN Highlighter PEN to illustrate numerous points.

Here is a pic for your enjoyment.

ROAD/RACE
ooooo i dont have to speek for ROB or RRM anyways and oooo yea EV-SLO your welcome in advance man. hope i helped you out in getting this all taken care off man.
Old Aug 23, 2005, 09:33 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Silver is doing for himself. Good for you. It is the same 3 haters saying the worst or spinning it against us. Like "Wow, thatis F**ed up that they won't call you back...." I was out of town. I talked to him the day before I left too, so......This will get straight a.s.a.p. My $4000 APR kit took me and 2 guys 3 weeks to install properly. They dont just fall on the car. A little bracing is all you need to do.

ROAD/RACE
Old Aug 23, 2005, 09:37 PM
Evolved Member

This thread is pointless. CLOSED.