Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Concept X Conversion... Coming Very Soon!!!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2006, 11:37 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by modelchris
DAMN dude. i mean, how the hell did you do that. looks like a diff. car!!! anymore photos?!
mmm i dont know but i think he post enough pictures! during and after conversion...
Old Nov 1, 2006, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by modelchris
DAMN dude. i mean, how the hell did you do that. looks like a diff. car!!! anymore photos?!
pls check my cardomain>>>> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2476688

thanks!!!
Old Nov 4, 2006, 05:16 PM
Evolving Member

well i have just seen accolades contribution to the evo x body kits,its tite and i want it bad ,i just want to know if it will require any mods,or will be oem fittment.
Old Nov 4, 2006, 08:39 PM

chowetime say
Hey BOWM congrats on the kit it just looks great actually I can't actually honestly say I have been ever so impressed by a bodykit design on any car like I have been with yours...

Will the bonnet be able to be bought seperately and will it also be made of metal - I am so in love with it... that and the side skirts are deffinately on my list of must haves... as a starting package

An Evo 9 kit hmm this does sound interesting very keen to see your working progress on this as well...

keep up the great work

Evo 9 concept car is almost completed it got a lot of twist youll be more in love of it once it posted in this tread....

Last edited by otter; Nov 5, 2006 at 06:48 PM. Reason: You are not a vendor; you cannot sell here.
Old Nov 5, 2006, 10:51 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by bhongskie
The garage, Bong Olsem Motor Works, were finalizing the details of mass production or as per order... since this is the master peice..... the materials would be changed either ABS plastic or fiber.... the bumpers (front and rear) and the bonnet were partly made from GI sheet....
ABS Plastic????.. I can say with 100% conviction that you do not have this capability, there is no way an ex-pat run dubai garage shop has OEM grade plastics processing equipment which costs hundreds of thousands of dollars.. please explain.
Old Nov 5, 2006, 07:27 PM
Evolving Member

i think accolade had better products.the evo10 is overratted.the evo 10 conversions i have seen from accolade,to bhongskie 's.A+ for effort bhongskie,but just not likin.i think if you buy a RA build it up to be a RA,becuase its not awd,its not a evo8,evo9,evo10.ITS A RA!!BUILD IT TO BE A RA.making a car what its not is .making a car what it is .
again a RA should be a RA,final.

Old Nov 5, 2006, 09:28 PM
Evolved Member

its still an RA with an RA engine, the X just looks better.
Old Nov 6, 2006, 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by fast ralliart
i think accolade had better products.the evo10 is overratted.the evo 10 conversions i have seen from accolade,to bhongskie 's.A+ for effort bhongskie,but just not likin.i think if you buy a RA build it up to be a RA,becuase its not awd,its not a evo8,evo9,evo10.ITS A RA!!BUILD IT TO BE A RA.making a car what its not is .making a car what it is .
again a RA should be a RA,final.

Thanks for your suggestions@ fast ralliart, i just want to be look different from ordinary RA's here. From top to bottom, it's still RA, i beleive. I just upgraded how it looks. Why we have RA bodykits from Evo? Just to upgrade the looks, right?

We dont want to compete with Accolade, I even gave them applause for their friendly competition.

What I am having right now is an R/A with Concept X looks...... and proud having one who already started to turn their heads on my ride... unique, isn't it?

Originally Posted by drucea
its still an RA with an RA engine, the X just looks better.
of course....

Originally Posted by dave@accolade
ABS Plastic????.. I can say with 100% conviction that you do not have this capability, there is no way an ex-pat run dubai garage shop has OEM grade plastics processing equipment which costs hundreds of thousands of dollars.. please explain.
the materials would be changed either ABS plastic or fiber.... "either" as i stand correctly...

lots of plastic manufacturing company here in UAE @ Mr. Dave.... those front bumpers was already seen by the manufacturer and want it to buy from us.
Old Nov 6, 2006, 07:41 AM
Evolved Member

I see a little jealous in this post, I really really not fan of bodykits AT ALL, dont like bodykits, not even one bodykit on the market that i like (For any vehicle) and his RA its still a RA yes it is, But is the RA that have you all thinking about, from Accolade, you can see they have a little spine inside cause the guy and his friends(or what ever) make a really good work on this, even when i dont like it, i can see the made a awesome work, maybe some jealous from accolade here

and the other users are just acoolade suckers that body kit for them means Acoolade and not any more
Even if accolade make a giant excrement, that the car end up looking like a poop on our toilets, people in here will cheer them haha

sorry thats what every one can see in this post
Old Nov 6, 2006, 08:55 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by egk-69
I see a little jealous in this post, I really really not fan of bodykits AT ALL, dont like bodykits, not even one bodykit on the market that i like (For any vehicle) and his RA its still a RA yes it is, But is the RA that have you all thinking about, from Accolade, you can see they have a little spine inside cause the guy and his friends(or what ever) make a really good work on this, even when i dont like it, i can see the made a awesome work, maybe some jealous from accolade here

and the other users are just acoolade suckers that body kit for them means Acoolade and not any more
Even if accolade make a giant excrement, that the car end up looking like a poop on our toilets, people in here will cheer them haha

No its not that, anyone can promise the world on the internet, i see alot of info. which is being said which from my years in the business i can determine that it is not adding up. If you have any knowledge of ABS Plastic engineering you would know that the volume would never justify the tooling costs that is what I am questioning.. If you want to knock us for questioning, no problem. but who would be the sucker, maybe those who just eat up everything they say on a silver spoon.. Not worth my time to debate them.. I wouldnt take them seriously though.. this will be my last post here.
Old Nov 6, 2006, 04:35 PM
Evolving Member

bhongskie,nothing wrong with building a headturning RA.i just think that the evo10 looks weird,im all most sure im the only one that doesnt like the evo 10.i like some body kits,and some i dont like.i can see you work very very very hard on that kit,that takes skills.good job with the body kit its just not my thing,you know.

Old Nov 6, 2006, 07:46 PM

cheers @ fast ralliart.... all of us have their own opinions and likes
Old Nov 7, 2006, 05:55 AM
Evolved Member

personally not a fan of the evoX look either. i think this kit is awesome in the fact its such a huge change to the car and blends really well, but im more of an evo9 kit person.

Originally Posted by fast ralliart
bhongskie,nothing wrong with building a headturning RA.i just think that the evo10 looks weird,im all most sure im the only one that doesnt like the evo 10.i like some body kits,and some i dont like.i can see you work very very very hard on that kit,that takes skills.good job with the body kit its just not my thing,you know.

Old Nov 8, 2006, 04:10 AM
Evolving Member

Talking

Originally Posted by egk-69

Even if accolade make a giant excrement, that the car end up looking like a pooon our toilets, people in here will cheer them haha

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL Sorry to the others but i a gree with the man here

Originally Posted by bhongskie
cheers @ fast ralliart.... all of us have their own opinions and likes
Put some TEIN suspencion my man and you are done the car look real nice

dont take all the crap from the others you are originally and unique with that LATER!
Old Nov 8, 2006, 04:57 AM

Originally Posted by RedRalliArtPR
Put some TEIN suspencion my man and you are done the car look real nice

dont take all the crap from the others you are originally and unique with that LATER!
Could I make a Cash Advance to you, Sir?

Quick Reply: Concept X Conversion... Coming Very Soon!!!