Notices
04-06 Lancer Ralliart Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Concept X Conversion... Coming Very Soon!!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2006, 02:05 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YEAH....agree, it's damn good!!! Better than any kit out there....!!! This is the only kit that is better than the Asia one..... will you consided to product them for sale since your prototype is about done!!
Old Oct 20, 2006, 02:56 PM

Bhongskie, regardless of the flames you've gotten I think your ride veryc slick and clean. The pic you thrown up here doesn't do it justice, you should post some more pics with the ones on your site and I think it's at the track.
- On another note I really would like to get more information on that front bumper you have on your ride. I would be interested in purchasing that down the road in a few months. If you could pm me the costs, etc. if it is available to purchase. Thanks :]
Old Oct 20, 2006, 03:20 PM
Evolved Member

I gree the car just looks superb even if it is not finished.... just like to ask one question tho and it is not all tha imprtant really the eyelids on the lowest point it goes below the bonnett line was that deliberate or just happened that way as it would be interesting to see what the eyelids would look like if they stopped at the bonnet/grill
I am loving the quarter panels and bonnet it just looks so mean

how many man hours have you guys spent on getting to this point - I just wish I could see this car in person to be able to really appriciate it
Old Oct 20, 2006, 03:49 PM
Evolved Member

wow, all i can say. It looks amazing. The best looking I've seen out there. Congrats on the building process and getting it done.
Old Oct 20, 2006, 04:54 PM
Evolving Member

that looks a lot better than i was expecting, great work! Just one thing kinda looks a little wierd, the arch thing on the hood. Other then that it looks really good.
Old Oct 20, 2006, 06:12 PM
Evolving Member

is that dual exhaust?
Old Oct 20, 2006, 06:21 PM
Evolving Member

front kool back ack
Old Oct 20, 2006, 07:15 PM
Evolved Member

oh my god this is looking sick. can i sign up for the buying list =)
Old Oct 21, 2006, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by ryguy86eklipse
Bhongskie, regardless of the flames you've gotten I think your ride veryc slick and clean. The pic you thrown up here doesn't do it justice, you should post some more pics with the ones on your site and I think it's at the track.
- On another note I really would like to get more information on that front bumper you have on your ride. I would be interested in purchasing that down the road in a few months. If you could pm me the costs, etc. if it is available to purchase. Thanks :]
i post some pics on cardomain for the step by step ... in the making.....

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2476688

Originally Posted by chowtime
I gree the car just looks superb even if it is not finished.... just like to ask one question tho and it is not all tha imprtant really the eyelids on the lowest point it goes below the bonnett line was that deliberate or just happened that way as it would be interesting to see what the eyelids would look like if they stopped at the bonnet/grill
I am loving the quarter panels and bonnet it just looks so mean

how many man hours have you guys spent on getting to this point - I just wish I could see this car in person to be able to really appriciate it
thanks for your comments... we can still do that... what we are planning to do next is to cover the headlight half full to give that sharky look..

Planning and preparation took as a hell of time... as you can noticed on the previous post itself.. the front bumper was done after 3rd revision.... as much as possible... we would like to be 90% accurate on every details....

Originally Posted by Jasidus
that looks a lot better than i was expecting, great work! Just one thing kinda looks a little wierd, the arch thing on the hood. Other then that it looks really good.
It was a twist of design from the Concept X Rally Edition (full bonnet was derived from concept x rally... and it is detachable... put it on, put it off.....

Originally Posted by vonzipper
is that dual exhaust?
yes it is.....
Old Oct 21, 2006, 06:02 AM
Evolving Member

i want to see a side shot to see how the body lines look with this kit
Old Oct 21, 2006, 06:16 AM

Originally Posted by graphictor2
i want to see a side shot to see how the body lines look with this kit
will do it tonite, after we remove it from the painting booth....and will post it as soon as possible...
Old Oct 21, 2006, 03:54 PM
Evolved Member

was interested in what and how they/you did the bonnet modifacation I could not really understand what I was looking at in the pic.... (cardomain) would you be able to explain this bit for me as I am really interested in how it was done so perfectly...
Old Oct 21, 2006, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by chowetime
was interested in what and how they/you did the bonnet modifacation I could not really understand what I was looking at in the pic.... (cardomain) would you be able to explain this bit for me as I am really interested in how it was done so perfectly...
like what you had said... its a work of art... without any molds, just photos and a lots of creativity suits the job.

FINALLY............
Some Snap Shots.....

Another twist from the design.... the signal light was placed under the fenders... a.k.a. Cayenne 911...

Close up shot from the bonnet's grill....

Elevated front shot....
Old Oct 22, 2006, 12:02 AM
Evolved Member

the bonnet is the hood I believe. Did you mean that the center arc (scoop?) was removable?
Old Oct 22, 2006, 12:10 AM
Evolved Member

sick

Quick Reply: Concept X Conversion... Coming Very Soon!!!